Webseite Jackbox Games
The International Marketing Contractor will focus on growing Jackbox Games’ audience in Germany. The person in this role will be charged with growing our digital presence in Germany through the development of Deutsche-language social media channels and consistent website and email content. The International Marketing Contractor needs to have their finger on the pulse of gaming and entertainment culture in Germany and help us identify content, partnerships, and events of interest that can help us achieve our growth goals.
Ideal candidates will have:
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience. This is not an entry-level position but you will have the support of a bigger marketing team.
- Experience with taking high-level editorial campaigns and producing cohesive content that translates into social media posts, blog posts, or email newsletters.
- Strong writing with a grasp of our humor and tone and the ability to localize that in Deutsche.
- Proficiency in key social media platforms and be able to demonstrate success with growing a following.
- An eye for detail and the ability to spot grammar and punctuation errors with ease.
- A love for researching current events or viral content and identifying opportunities for our brand to join the conversation.
- An ability to identify partnership opportunities is a major plus.
- Familiarity with online streaming platforms
- Proficiency in English
Key metrics for the person in this role will be:
- Growth in website traffic to key landing pages
- Growth in social media followers and email subscribers
- Development of organized and thoughtful proposals for experiential and event marketing opportunities (and assistance with their execution should we move forward)
- Growth in the number of German-based brand ambassadors in our roster
- Increase the amount of German-speaking streamers
Responsibilities for the International Marketing Contractor will include:
- Identify key social media channel opportunities and work with International Lead and Marketing Editorial Lead to turn an editorial calendar into a regular cadence of localized social media posts, blog posts, and email blasts.
- Conduct social listening on relevant gaming and entertainment brands and influencers in Germany.
- Engage with topical content on social media channels as a representative of Jackbox.
- Research key events or festivals in Germany that fit our target demographics.
- Work with the Jackbox marketing team to establish a presence at new and existing events by coordinating logistics and acting as a customer-facing representative of Jackbox at events as needed.
- Work with our international PR firm to support press demo days or interview opportunities in Germany.
- Work with the broader Jackbox Games marketing team to refine our go-to-market strategies for new localized product launches in Germany.
- Help answer German customer inquiries via social media or our support site as needed.
- Work with International Lead to recruit German-based brand ambassadors and assist with funneling them into our ambassador program.
- This is a part-time contract position. We anticipate 20 hours a week for 3 months with a possible option to extend 3 months.
- Pay rate: €17,50/hr
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte apply.workable.com.