Webseite justDice GmbH
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Tech Lead who will support us in building fun and high-retention mobile games made in Unity.
Just Dice is the European market leader in app discovery, running mobile marketing platforms and games in 30 countries. Our mission is to develop software that runs on every mobile device on earth. Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup.
By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world.
If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high performance environment, go for it and send us your application!
What you will do:
- Work closely with: Producers, Artists, Designers, and our Frontend & Backend Engineering teams
- Own the technical direction of our games teams, setting technical mandates, processes, and architecture for casual and multiplayer games.
- Build gameplay features and game prototypes, resolve technical issues and bugs.
- Participate in agile development planning.
- Share your knowledge by acting as a mentor to team members and conducting code reviews.
- Collaborate with Backend Services team to design multi-product services, solutions, and APIs.
- Have direct influence over the development of new gameplay experiences and the evolution of our core game technologies from concept through release, and beyond.
Who you are:
- You have extensive experience with gameplay programming with Unity C# in a studio or team environment.
- You have strong knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles.
- You have strong familiarity of latest Unity technology: render pipelines, animation, optimization, and common third party frameworks.
- You are experienced as a Technical Lead or Senior Developer in studio or team environment.
- You have experience with building automation and continuous integration.
- You have well-rounded knowledge with client/server integration.
- Your written and verbal communication skills in English are very strong.
Why you will love working here:
- Work in Europe’s fastest-growing genre-bending mobile entertainment company, located directly at the Alster in Hamburg!
- Work-Life Package: 2 remote days / week, 30 days vacation, flexible hours, kick-ass office in the center of the city, dog-friendly
- Relocation Package: Visa & legal support, relocation bonus, free german class in the office
- Happy Belly Package: Company & team lunches, breakfast, tons of free snacks and drinks
- Physical & Mental Health Package: Gym membership, Yoga classes
- Activity Package: Regular team events, hackathons, company trips
- Education Package: 1500€ Budget on top to visit conferences + online training opportunities
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application!
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.lever.co.