Webseite Kalypso Media Group GmbH
Nine Worlds Studios is a new video game development studio under the roof of Kalypso Media Group. Our experienced founding team is based in Munich, Germany, where we work on internationally acclaimed IPs, and create fresh and innovative titles for consoles and PC. Currently, we are working on the next installment of the beloved strategy series Tropico and we are looking for developers with passion, team spirit and who work to a high standard to create remarkable games for players worldwide.
To support our team, we are looking for a Senior Unreal Engine Programmer (m/f/d)
- An experienced and ambitious team, working together on internationally acclaimed and globally marketed titles.
- A lively, creative and open atmosphere in a growing company group.
- Small team, huge security: while the work of each of our team members leaves a visible imprint on our games, being part of the Kalypso Media Group offers support and security in all stages of development.
- Fresh fruit and soft drinks are freely available.
- An ergonomic workplace: height-adjustable sit/stand table, comfortable gaming chair and 27” screens.
- High-end hardware.
- Sustainability and public transport: our office is within walking distance of a subway and bus station, we offer bicycle leasing via Jobrad and a pro-rata job ticket for public transport.
- Travel allowance available as an alternative for car drivers.
- Contribution towards lunch costs.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid workplace model (home office & office based)
- Up to 30 vacation days, plus 12 public holidays.
- Attractive employee discounts and company events round off the package with additional content.
- You are a passionate gamer and motivated game developer
- You have at least 5 years of experience with developing games or other software
- You are a skilled and motivated C++ and UE4 developer
- You have very good knowledge of how games engines work
- You know how to work with version control systems
- You have experience with design patterns
- You are a team player across all departments
- You have good communication skills in English
We appreciate if you also have:
- Experience developing a game from start to finish
- Experience with data-oriented design
- Knowledge of other languages like C# or Python
- Knowledge of other fields in game development like lighting, shaders, UI/UX design
- Experience with performance profiling and optimization
- Implement game systems and features with Unreal Engine 4/5 in close collaboration with other departments (especially Game Design)
- Review the code of your colleagues
- Write automated tests (Unit tests, Integration tests, …)
Work together with all departments to achieve the best result
- Support the team with your technical skills
- Mentor, train and guide junior developers
Then we are looking forward to receiving your meaningful application with cover letter, resume and references.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte short.sg.