Webseite Kalypso Media Group GmbH
Kalypso Media Group is an independent publisher and developer of interactive entertainment software with more than 170 employees at a total of ten locations in Germany, England, France, the USA and Japan. Five of the Group’s development studios in Germany and France, together with other international games developers, ensure a steady stream of new computer and video games for all modern premium platforms, such as the world-famous “Tropico” series, “Commandos” and “Railway Empire“.
To strengthen our team at our headquarters in Worms, we are looking for a BizDev-Manager (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible.
- Initiation of new business opportunities in the field of computer and video games
- Execute business negotiations and contract process;
- Evaluation and acquisition of new titles and participation in contract negotiations
- collaborate with internal teams across different countries to achieve success.
- Reviews, processing and negotiation of license, distribution and cooperation agreements with international partners
- Autonomous preparation and implementation of various gaming related projects
- Supervision and support of partner studios and their projects
- Attendance of international industry events
- Bachelor or comparable degree in a relevant field, preferably commercial or related to video games
- Work experience in the video game industry, preferably in business development or a related role
- Previous experience and a good understanding of contracts is essential
- Significant experience with successful dealmaking
- Proven track record of building strong client relationships within the games industry
- Passion for computer and video games
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbally)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Structured, organized and reliable
- Strong team spirit and sense of responsibility
- Excellent English language skills
- Familiar with MS Office and related programs
- Working where games live!
- A lively, creative and open atmosphere in a growing company
- Exciting tasks, freedom to develop your own ideas and initiatives as well as short decision-making processes
- Responsible work in a constantly evolving industry
- Play Games, Love Games, Live Games: A team that has fun together and stands up for each other.
- Vitamins, caffeine & fun included: Fresh fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a recreation room with table football, consoles and board games are freely available.
- We make it our goal to proactively contribute to the mental health of our employees. We are supported by an online tool.
- Sustainability is at the forefront: our office is within walking distance of the main railway station, we offer bicycle leasing via Jobrad.
- Alternatives for car drivers: travel allowance or parking space
- Fast food or healthy? Our central location offers a wide range of food options for your lunch break – and we pay part of the costs!
- Preparing for the future: you can continue an existing company pension scheme or apply for a new one by converting your salary.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid workplace model (home office & office based)
- Re-location? No problem – we can help you get started with a company flat (shared flat; if available).
- We support personal development with feedback meetings and tailor-made further training opportunities.
- Attractive employee discounts and company events round off the package with additional content.
Then we are looking forward to receiving your meaningful application with cover letter, resume and references.
We put a lot of emphasis on a cover letter. Don’t see it as a chore, but as an extra chance to show who you are/tell us more about yourself.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.kalypsomedia.com.