Webseite Kalypso Media Group GmbH
At our headquarters in Worms, Germany, we are looking for a (Senior) Public Relations Manager (m/f/d).
Kalypso Media Group is an independent publisher and developer of interactive entertainment software with more than 170 employees at a total of ten locations in Germany, England, France, the USA and Japan. Five of the Group’s development studios in Germany and France, together with other international games developers, ensure a steady stream of new computer and video games for all modern premium platforms, such as the world-famous “Tropico” series, “Commandos” and “Railway Empire“.
- Working where games live!
- A lively, creative and open atmosphere in a growing company
- Exciting tasks, freedom to develop your own ideas and initiatives as well as short decision-making processes
- Responsible work in a constantly evolving industry
- Play Games, Love Games, Live Games: A team that has fun together and stands up for each other.
- Vitamins, caffeine & fun included: Fresh fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a recreation room with table football, consoles and board games are freely available.
- We make it our goal to proactively contribute to the mental health of our employees. We are supported by an online tool.
- Sustainability is at the forefront: our office is within walking distance of the main railway station, we offer bicycle leasing via Jobrad and a pro-rata VRN job ticket for public transport.
- Alternatives for car drivers: travel allowance or parking space
- Fast food or healthy? Our central location offers a wide range of food options for your lunch break – and we pay part of the costs!
- Preparing for the future: you can continue an existing company pension scheme or apply for a new one by converting your salary.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid workplace model (home office & office based)
- Re-location? No problem – we can help you get started with a company flat (shared flat; if available).
- We support personal development with feedback meetings and tailor-made further training opportunities.
- Attractive employee discounts and company events round off the package with additional content.
- Good experience (>3 years) in a games industry PR role (internal or agency)
- Strong media relations experience with gaming media and influencers
- Degree-level qualification in journalism, communications or similar
- Demonstrated ability to create results-driven communication campaigns
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (German & English)
- Experience implementing national & international press events and media tours
- Strong game presentation skills and excellent gaming knowledge
- Able to work as part of a small, dynamic team and handle multiple projects parallelly
- Plan and execute all PR activities across all media, including online and video- and micro-blogging-influencers in conjunction with the global marketing team
- Manage relationships with key media outlets to secure best possible coverage from initial announcements through to post-review analysis and coverage reports
- Act as a central ‘hub’ for internal and external PR-teams, help to coordinate asset and information flow to create impactful global campaigns
- Work closely with producing and development teams to prepare code demonstrations of products at all stages of development
- Take a leading role in planning and attending press, trade and consumer events
Then we are looking forward to receiving your meaningful application with cover letter, resume and references.
We put a lot of emphasis on a cover letter. Don’t see it as a chore, but as an extra chance to show who you are/tell us more about yourself.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobdb.softgarden.de.