Webseite Kalypso Media Group GmbH
To strengthen our team at our headquarters in Worms, we are looking for a (Senior) Publishing Game Producer (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible.
Kalypso Media Group is an independent publisher and developer of interactive entertainment software with more than 170 employees at a total of ten locations in Germany, England, France, the USA and Japan. Five of the Group’s development studios in Germany and France, together with other international games developers, ensure a steady stream of new computer and video games for all modern premium platforms, such as the world-famous “Tropico” series, “Commandos” and “Railway Empire“.
- Working where games live!
- A lively, creative and open atmosphere in a growing company
- Exciting tasks, freedom to develop your own ideas and initiatives as well as short decision-making processes
- Responsible work in a constantly evolving industry
- Play Games, Love Games, Live Games: A team that has fun together and stands up for each other.
- Vitamins, caffeine & fun included: Fresh fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a recreation room with table football, consoles and board games are freely available.
- We make it our goal to proactively contribute to the mental health of our employees. We are supported by an online tool.
- Sustainability is at the forefront: our office is within walking distance of the main railway station, we offer bicycle leasing via Jobrad.
- Alternatives for car drivers: travel allowance or parking space
- Fast food or healthy? Our central location offers a wide range of food options for your lunch break – and we pay part of the costs!
- Preparing for the future: you can continue an existing company pension scheme or apply for a new one by converting your salary.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid workplace model (home office & office based)
- Re-location? No problem – we can help you get started with a company flat (shared flat; if available).
- We support personal development with feedback meetings and tailor-made further training opportunities.
- Attractive employee discounts and company events round off the package with additional content.
- Enthusiasm for games and game development
3 years of professional experience as a producer in the video games industry
- Existing track record (supervision and completion of existing projects)
- Experience with projects focusing on management, simulation or strategy as well as next-gen consoles (Xbox One, PS4, Switch) is an advantage
- Very good MS Office skills and documentation skills to ensure transparency and traceability of projects
- Experience with project management methods (Scrum, Waterfall, etc.) and project-related software (Hansoft, Jira, Mantis, etc.)
- Very good and business fluent English, both written and spoken
- Very good communication skills (oral & written)
- Willingness to travel for regular studio visits at home and abroad
- Supervision of projects from the first pitch to the closing package (concept to ship).
- Completing projects in time, budget and quality and helping to define these points
- Support and motivation of the development teams and interface to Kalypso
- Creation and acceptance of development milestones, as well as budget control
- Active support of stakeholders (PR, marketing, etc.) at Kalypso and in the studios
- Organisation and maintenance of related project documentation (protocols, reports, FAQs, game design pillars, etc.)
- Contact person in the company for detailed questions about the development and its content
- Evaluation and analysis of new projects (pitches, prototypes, etc.)
- Coordination of QA and localisation
Then we are looking forward to receiving your meaningful application with cover letter, resume and references.
We put a lot of emphasis on a cover letter. Don’t see it as a chore, but as an extra chance to show who you are/tell us more about yourself.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.kalypsomedia.com.