Webseite Kalypso Media Group GmbH
To strengthen our team at our headquarters in Worms, we are looking for an Intern (m/f/d) in the field of Product Management & Digital Sales.
Kalypso Media Group is an independent publisher and developer of interactive entertainment software with more than 170 employees at a total of ten locations in Germany, England, France, the USA and Japan. Five of the Group’s development studios in Germany and France, together with other international games developers, ensure a steady stream of new computer and video games for all modern premium platforms, such as the world-famous “Tropico” series, “Commandos” and “Railway Empire“.
- Working where games live!
A lively, creative and open atmosphere in a growing company
- Exciting tasks, freedom to develop your own ideas and initiatives as well as short decision-making processes
- Responsible work in a constantly evolving industry
- Play Games, Love Games, Live Games: A team that has fun together and stands up for each other.
- Vitamins, caffeine & fun included: Fresh fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a recreation room with table football, consoles and board games are freely available.
- Sustainability is at the forefront: our office is within walking distance of the main railway station.
- Fast food or healthy? Our central location offers a wide range of food options for your lunch break.
- Good to know: We can help with a company flat (shared flat; if available).
- High affinity for games with reference to strategy and simulation games (PC and consoles), interest in current game trends and market development
- Very good communication and expression skills in German, very good written and spoken English skills
- High level of self-motivation, independent and responsible way of working as well as fast comprehension skills
- Initial experience in sales is desirable – preferably also directly in digital sales (but not mandatory)
- Outgoing, creative nature, team player and ability to work under pressure
- Confident in the use of MS Office or comparable office software
Your tasks in the area of product management:
- Support the product managers in coordinating and supervising product lifecycles as well as special projects
- Supporting the creation of product-specific assets such as game concepts, age ratings, marketing and PR material as well as general documentation
- Maintaining digital store content on Steam, Kalypso Store, PlayStation and Xbox Store, and Nintendo eShop.
- Back catalog maintenance
Your tasks in the area of digital sales:
- Support in the management and expansion of the digital partner network.
- Support in strategic planning & in key account management in the area of digital sales and in conducting continuous market and competition monitoring
- Support in the planning and implementation of price campaigns and promotions
- Carrying out performance analyses and optimization measures
Then we are looking forward to receiving your meaningful application with cover letter, resume and references.
We put a lot of emphasis on a cover letter. Don’t see it as a chore, but as an extra chance to show who you are/tell us more about yourself.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.kalypsomedia.com.