Webseite Kalypso Media Group GmbH
Do you love to socialize, work on new topics and are you really into games? Then you’ve come to the right place. To strengthen our team at our headquarters in Worms, we are looking for an Intern (m/f/d) in the field of Public Relations.
Kalypso Media Group is an independent publisher and developer of interactive entertainment software with more than 170 employees at a total of ten locations in Germany, England, France, the USA and Japan. Five of the Group’s development studios in Germany and France, together with other international games developers, ensure a steady stream of new computer and video games for all modern premium platforms, such as the world-famous “Tropico” series, “Commandos” and “Railway Empire“.
- Working where games live!
- A lively, creative and open atmosphere in a growing company
- Exciting tasks, freedom to develop your own ideas and initiatives as well as short decision-making processes
- Responsible work in a constantly evolving industry
- Play Games, Love Games, Live Games: A team that has fun together and stands up for each other.
- Vitamins, caffeine & fun included: Fresh fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a recreation room with table football, consoles and board games are freely available.
- Sustainability is at the forefront: our office is within walking distance of the main railway station.
- Fast food or healthy? Our central location offers a wide range of food options for your lunch break.
Good to know: We can help with a company flat (shared flat; if available).
- Strong communication skills in German and English (written and spoken)
- Goal-oriented, careful and responsible way of working
- Affinity for digital communication and the topic games
- First experience in writing texts
- Enjoying working in a team
- Support of the public relations team in day-to-day business
- Data maintenance and research within the press distribution system
- Influencer research for the different product titles
- Research, design and creation of blog posts
- Sample support and distribution planning to editorial offices and journalists
- Regular clipping of press coverage
Then we are looking forward to receiving your meaningful application with cover letter, resume and references.
We put a lot of emphasis on a cover letter. Don’t see it as a chore, but as an extra chance to show who you are/tell us more about yourself.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.kalypsomedia.com.