Webseite Limbic Entertainment GmbH
Full-time, on-site – interview and job entry can be fully remote until the situation allows to work on-site again
Limbic Entertainment is looking for a talented Lead UI/UX Designer (m/f/d) for an unannounced Unreal Engine 5 project. As a Lead UI/UX Designer, you will be leading and developing the UI/UX team, reviewing their work, and helping them grow and improve. In this capacity you will be responsible for developing, controls and interfaces, as well as forming and driving the user experience of upcoming PC and console games. For this opportunity, we are seeking a person, with both a strong game industry background and a leader personality with experience in organizing and mentoring other team members.
- Manage and guide the UI team on your project
- Mentor UI Designers and UI Artists and review their work
- Translate the game vision into accessible and enjoyable user interfaces
- Establish UI/UX project guidelines and drive UI style definition
- Assist producers in defining and prioritizing the product backlog
- Collaborate with other department leads to improve cross-department workflows
- Take ownership of key UI features from concept to final polish
- Evaluate, iterate and tweak user interfaces to highest quality standards
- A minimum of three years of professional UI/UX design experience
- Several released titles, preferably on PC and console
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Highly proficient in designing game interfaces
- Passion for creating fun and compelling user experiences within set constraints
- Creative mindset with an eye for detail
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience with and affinity for strategy games and City builder is a plus
- EU citizen or a valid working permit for Germany is required
Why work at Limbic?
MAKE AN IMPACT
You take responsibility and ownership of key aspects that impact the development of games at one of the biggest studios in Germany. We develop high-quality software with professionalism and commitment. We are not perfect, but we are constantly improving!
Here you can learn from the best as well as become the best! We support your individual and professional growth and ambitions by offering online courses, GDC vault, events for knowledge transfer and mentorships.
You work in close department collaborations with an open feedback culture. Take part in our weekly social events (games, sports, food, barbeques, and even more games). Enjoy free drinks, snacks, and our fancy coffee machine while you make your colleagues friends.
We want our colleagues to stay at Limbic and offer social benefits as well as a competitive salary. As we have 20 years of experience, always 2+ projects and organic teams, you will have a secure job. Located near Frankfurt, the area has a lot to offer in your free time.
What people love most about Limbic is “the friendly, inviting and international atmosphere, my team and after-work activities such as MTG or bowling events”.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte limbic.bamboohr.com.