Webseite Limbic Entertainment GmbH
Full-time, on-site – interview and job entry can be fully remote until the situation allows to work on-site again
Limbic Entertainment is looking for a talented User Experience Designer (m/f/d) for an unannounced Unreal Engine 5 project. As a User Experience Designer, you will be designing and creatively shaping game interfaces for our upcoming PC and console games. You will be working in a passionate multi-disciplinary team consisting of game designers, artists, and programmers. For this opportunity, we are seeking a person, with both a great passion for games in general and a good understanding of how to deliver great user experiences through highly accessible and intuitive interfaces.
- Create modern Interface designs from conception to implementation
- Translate high-level gameplay ideas into visual functional UI designs
- Provide good Information hierarchy that enhances the player experience
- Communicate and champion ideas & concepts within multidisciplinary teams
- Create mock ups and layouts to guide the user experience on a variety of different platforms
- Create click prototypes and test the click flow by conducting user tests
- Sketch and design visual interface layouts and brief UI artists
- Layout and implement front-end flow designs
- Establish logical, readable UI solutions and usability strategies
- Assist programmers to ensure implementation reflects the design vision
- Ensure a consistent UI / UX experience across the whole project
- A minimum of three years of professional UI/UX design experience
- At least one released title (preferably PC and/or console games)
- Experience with different UI prototyping tools
- Passion for creating compelling user experiences
- Creative mindset with an eye for detail
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience with and affinity for strategy game UIs is a plus
- EU citizen or a valid working permit for Germany is required
Why work at Limbic?
MAKE AN IMPACT
You take responsibility and ownership of key aspects that impact the development of games at one of the biggest studios in Germany. We develop high-quality software with professionalism and commitment. We are not perfect, but we are constantly improving!
Here you can learn from the best as well as become the best! We support your individual and professional growth and ambitions by offering online courses, GDC vault, events for knowledge transfer and mentorships.
You work in close department collaborations with an open feedback culture. Take part in our weekly social events (games, sports, food, barbeques and even more games). Enjoy free drinks, snacks, and our fancy coffee machine while you make your colleagues friends.
We want our colleagues to stay at Limbic and offer social benefits as well as a competitive salary. As we have 20 years of experience, always 2+ projects and organic teams, you will have a secure job. Located near Frankfurt, the area has a lot to offer in your free time.
What people love most about Limbic is “the friendly, inviting and international atmosphere, my team and after-work activities such as MTG or bowling events”
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte limbic.bamboohr.com.