Webseite Limbic Entertainment GmbH
Lead Game Designer (m/f/d)
Limbic Entertainment is looking for a talented Lead Game Designer (m/f/d) for an unannounced Unreal Engine 4 project.As a Lead Game Designer, you will be responsible for developing game systems, controls and interfaces, as well as forming and driving the creative vision of upcoming PC and console games together with the Creative Director. You will also be involved into managing the designers on your project, reviewing their designs and helping them grow as a designer.
For this opportunity, we are seeking a person, with both a strong game design background and a leader personality with experience in organizing and mentoring other designers.
- Translate the game vision into game mechanics
- Own the core gameplay loop and ensure its fun
- Take ownership of major game systems from concept to final polish
- Evaluate, iterate and tweak game features to highest quality standards
- Manage and guide the design team on your project
- Mentor fellow designers and review their designs
- Plan and prioritize work for the design team
- Form new game concepts together with the Creative Director
- A minimum of eight years of professional game design experience
- Several released titles, preferably on PC and console
- Lead and mentored designers before
- Excellent leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Highly proficient in designing game systems
- Passion for creating fun and compelling user experiences
- Creative mindset with an eye for detail
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of the games market and current trends
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience with and affinity for strategy games and City builder is a plus
- EU citizen or a valid working permit for Germany is required
Why working at Limbic?
MAKE AN IMPACT
You take responsibility and ownership of key aspects that impact the development of games at one of the biggest studios in Germany. We develop high-quality software with professionalism and commitment. We are not perfect but we are constantly improving!
Here you can learn from the best as well as become the best! We support your individual and professional growth and ambitions by offering online courses, GDC vault, events for knowledge transfer and mentorships.
You work in close department collaborations with an open feedback culture. Take part in our weekly social events (games, sports, food, barbeques and even more games). Enjoy free drinks, snacks and our fancy coffee machine while you make your colleagues friends.
We want our colleagues to stay at Limbic and offer social benefits as well as a competitive salary. As we have 18 years of experience, always 2+ projects and organic teams, you will have a secure job. Located near Frankfurt, the area has a lot to offer in your free time.
What people love most about Limbic is “the friendly, inviting and international atmosphere, my team and after-work activities such as MTG or bowling events”
Please send your full CV and a cover email to:
For more information on Limbic Entertainment GmbH, please refer to http://www.limbic-entertainment.de.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com