Webseite Limbic Entertainment GmbH
Senior Game Designer (m/f/d)
Limbic Entertainment is looking for a talented Senior Game Designer (m/f/d) for an unannounced Unreal Engine 4 project.
As a Senior Game Designer, you will be responsible for developing game systems, controls, and interfaces, as well as forming and driving the creative vision of upcoming PC and console games together with the Creative Director. You will closely work together with other game designers and in a passionate, multi-disciplinary team consisting of programmers, artists and level designers.
In our design team we highly value personal development and collaboratively improving our skills. In Gamedesign workshops, which happen every week, we share our knowledge across our projects, hold workshops and watch relevant talks or invite speakers from specialized fields.
For this opportunity, we are seeking a person, with both a strong game design background and a passion to push the boundaries of strategy and management games.
- Take ownership of key game systems from concept to final polish
- Communicate and champion your designs within the development team
- Translate the game vision into game mechanics
- Own the core gameplay loop and ensure its fun
- Drive and support the feature implementation as “Feature Owner”
- Evaluate, iterate, and tweak your game features to highest quality standards
- Balance economy and progression features
- Form new game concepts together with the Creative Director
- A minimum of five years of professional game design experience
- Several released titles, preferably on PC and console
- Highly proficient in designing game systems
- Passion for creating fun and compelling user experiences
- Creative mindset with an eye for detail
- Ability to communicate complex features to players through intuitive UI/UX solutions
- Good time management and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience with and affinity for strategy games and City builder is a plus
- EU citizen or a valid working permit for Germany is required
Why working at Limbic?
MAKE AN IMPACT
You take responsibility and ownership of key aspects that impact the development of games at one of the biggest studios in Germany. We develop high-quality software with professionalism and commitment. We are not perfect but we are constantly improving!
Here you can learn from the best as well as become the best! We support your individual and professional growth and ambitions by offering online courses, GDC vault, events for knowledge transfer and mentorships.
You work in close department collaborations with an open feedback culture. Take part in our weekly social events (games, sports, food, barbeques and even more games). Enjoy free drinks, snacks and our fancy coffee machine while you make your colleagues friends.
We want our colleagues to stay at Limbic and offer social benefits as well as a competitive salary. As we have 18 years of experience, always 2+ projects and organic teams, you will have a secure job. Located near Frankfurt, the area has a lot to offer in your free time.
What people love most about Limbic is “the friendly, inviting and international atmosphere, my team and after-work activities such as MTG or bowling events”
Please send your full CV and a cover email to:
For more information on Limbic Entertainment GmbH, please refer to http://www.limbic-entertainment.de.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com