Webseite Limbic Entertainment GmbH
Full-time, on-site – interview and job entry can be fully remote until the situation allows to work on-site again
Limbic Entertainment is seeking an experienced Art Director (m/f/d) for unannounced Unreal Engine projects.
As our Art Director you will be responsible for the art direction on our productions and ensure that the graphics in the product maintain a consistent style and quality. You will work with our publisher and internal stakeholders to define the visual presentation of the final product.
• Create concept paintings and other benchmark assets that establish quality expectations and inspire others
• Support the visual creation team throughout development with clear direction, concise feedback and patient mentorship
• Develop guidelines and standards, including mood boards, shape language and color theory documents, art bibles, style guides
• Participate in art asset reviews
• Work closely with producers and other leads
• Several years of experience in game development
• Several released products
• Very good knowledge of current graphics software such as Photoshop, 3DSMax/Maya etc.
• Excellent conceptual skills when it comes to creating scribbles, mood boards and layouts
• Strong classical art skills
• Determination and good presentation skills
• High affinity to games, internet and multimedia
• Fluent in English
• EU citizenship or a valid working permit for Germany
Why work for Limbic?
MAKE AN IMPACT
You have responsibility and ownership of key aspects that impact the development of games at one of the biggest studios in Germany. We develop high-quality software with professionalism and commitment. We are not perfect but we are constantly improving!
Learn from the best as well as become the best! We support individual and professional growth and ambitions by offering online courses, GDC vault access and events for knowledge transfer and mentorships.
Work in close departmental collaborations with an open feedback culture. Take part in our weekly social events (games, sports, food, barbeques and even more games) and enjoy free drinks, snacks and our fancy coffee machine while friendships are formed with colleagues.
We want our colleagues to stay at Limbic, to that end we offer social benefits as well as a competitive salary. You will have a secure job, as we have 19 years of experience, always 2+ projects and organic team structures. Located near Frankfurt, the area has a lot to offer in terms of leisure.
What people love most about Limbic is “the friendly, inviting and international atmosphere, my team and after-work activities such as MTG or bowling events”
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte limbic.bamboohr.com.