Webseite Limbic Entertainment GmbH
Full-time, on-site – interview and job entry can be fully remote until the situation allows to work on-site again
Limbic Entertainment is looking for a talented and passionate Lead Artist (m/f/d) for an unannounced Unreal Engine 4 project. As a Lead artist, you will be responsible for designing and overseeing art assets production. Advising and coaching other art team members by providing constructive feedback and support. You will closely work with art director and art producer ensuring timely and qualitative deliveries. In this role, you will be a key player and a central spokesperson for the art team.
• Design and oversee art asset production.
• Participate in sprint planning for the team.
• Provide constructive feedback to other team members.
• Provide art feedback to other departments (level design, tech art)
• Creation and implementation of game assets.
• Coordination between art and other departments.
• Several years of industry experience in an art department with at least two published titles
• Highly self-motivated and well organized.
• Open for feedback and able to turn it into actions
• Previous experience with the Unreal Editor is a plus
• Great interpersonal skills.
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• EU citizen or a valid working permit for Germany is required
Why work for Limbic?
MAKE AN IMPACT
You have responsibility and ownership of key aspects that impact the development of games at one of the biggest studios in Germany. We develop high-quality software with professionalism and commitment. We are not perfect but we are constantly improving!
Learn from the best as well as become the best! We support individual and professional growth and ambitions by offering online courses, GDC vault access and events for knowledge transfer and mentorships.
Work in close departmental collaborations with an open feedback culture. Take part in our weekly social events (games, sports, food, barbeques and even more games) and enjoy free drinks, snacks and our fancy coffee machine while friendships are formed with colleagues.
We want our colleagues to stay at Limbic, to that end we offer social benefits as well as a competitive salary. You will have a secure job, as we have 19 years of experience, always 2+ projects and organic team structures. Located near Frankfurt, the area has a lot to offer in terms of leisure.
What people love most about Limbic is “the friendly, inviting and international atmosphere, my team and after-work activities such as MTG or bowling events”
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte limbic.bamboohr.com.