Webseite Limbic Entertainment GmbH
Full-time, on-site – interview and job entry can be fully remote until the situation allows to work on-site again
Limbic Entertainment is looking for a talented and passionate Senior Artist (m/f/d) for an unannounced Unreal Engine 4 project. We are looking for someone with a great passion for games and art. You will also have a good understanding of technical topics and the ability to create meaningful and descriptive briefings. One of the key tasks is capturing the essential aspects of specific art assets for our art outsourcing partners. You will work closely with our art director to collaborate on asset briefings and will give our external art production partners feedback. Along with our technical artists, you will be in charge of asset integration, making sure externally created assets live up to the initial concept.
• Collaborating with key team members to design game assets
• Creating briefings for external partners
• Leading external partners and providing meaningful feedback
• Working closely with technical artists, using a mix of third-party and proprietary tools to set up art assets for optimal presentation in our game engine
• Assisting level designers in their work on game environments whenever required
• Delivering content on schedule and within technical limitations
• Adding final polish and tweaking already existing assets
• Fixing bugs and optimizing game assets for the performance required and complying with specifications on various platforms
• Accomplished artist with experience working on console titles
• Understanding of the technical limitations and requirements for in-game art
• Ability to create great-looking game assets
• Highly experienced in one or more 3D applications (3ds Max, Maya etc.)
• Experience of working with the Unreal Engine, especially Unreal Engine 4
• Additional conceptual artistic skills are a plus
• Ability to respond elegantly to difficult creative challenges, often late in the process
• Self-motivated to solve creative problems
• A passion for video games is mandatory
• Fluent in English with excellent written and oral communication skills
• EU citizenship or a valid working permit for Germany
Why work for Limbic?
MAKE AN IMPACT
You have responsibility and ownership of key aspects that impact the development of games at one of the biggest studios in Germany. We develop high-quality software with professionalism and commitment. We are not perfect but we are constantly improving!
Learn from the best as well as become the best! We support individual and professional growth and ambitions by offering online courses, GDC vault access and events for knowledge transfer and mentorships.
Work in close departmental collaborations with an open feedback culture. Take part in our weekly social events (games, sports, food, barbeques and even more games) and enjoy free drinks, snacks and our fancy coffee machine while friendships are formed with colleagues.
We want our colleagues to stay at Limbic, to that end we offer social benefits as well as a competitive salary. You will have a secure job, as we have 19 years of experience, always 2+ projects and organic team structures. Located near Frankfurt, the area has a lot to offer in terms of leisure.
What people love most about Limbic is “the friendly, inviting and international atmosphere, my team and after-work activities such as MTG or bowling events”
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte m.