Webseite Limbic Entertainment GmbH
Full-time, on-site – interview and job entry can be fully remote until the situation allows to work on-site again
Limbic Entertainment is seeking a talented and experienced Senior Programmer (m/f/d) to join our team.
As a Senior Programmer you have great passion for game development. You have already worked for several years in professional environments and shipped several products. With this know-how you will be a key player in our agile setup and a central spokesperson for the team. You will have a strong ownership on game development steps and will be the main contact for leads and management.
Your tasks will include:
• Planning and implementing gameplay functionalities
• Working on and contributing to our Unreal Engine version
• Improving and controlling the game performance
• Creating and estimating tasks and user stories
• Maintaining the product and providing bug fixes
• Evaluating new technologies and plugins
• Being the main contact person for other programmers providing support and training
• Communicating with and supporting other departments
• Several years of experience in game development, preferably PC/Console games
• Several released products
• Professional experience with Unreal Engine is a plus
• Advanced C++ skills and well acquainted with Visual Studio
• Familiar with CPU and GPU performance analysis tools eg. PIX, UE4 Profiler, NSight, Intel Frame Analyzer
• Experienced in development environments, standards and technologies such as OOP, Design Patterns, Test Driven Development, UML, etc.
• Deep comprehension of code and data optimization to improve performance and memory usage
• Quick familiarization with big code bases and maintenance of third party code
• A problem solver with a positive attitude towards complex problems
• High affinity to games, internet and emerging technologies
• Fluent in English
• EU citizenship or a valid working permit for Germany is a plus
Why work for Limbic?
MAKE AN IMPACT
You have responsibility and ownership of key aspects that impact the development of games at one of the biggest studios in Germany. We develop high-quality software with professionalism and commitment. We are not perfect but we are constantly improving!
Learn from the best as well as become the best! We support individual and professional growth and ambitions by offering online courses, GDC vault access and events for knowledge transfer and mentorships.
Work in close departmental collaborations with an open feedback culture. Take part in our weekly social events (games, sports, food, barbeques and even more games) and enjoy free drinks, snacks and our fancy coffee machine while friendships are formed with colleagues.
We want our colleagues to stay at Limbic, to that end we offer social benefits as well as a competitive salary. You will have a secure job, as we have 19 years of experience, always 2+ projects and organic team structures. Located near Frankfurt, the area has a lot to offer in terms of leisure.
What people love most about Limbic is “the friendly, inviting and international atmosphere, my team and after-work activities such as MTG or bowling events”
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte limbic.bamboohr.com.