Webseite Limbic Entertainment GmbH
On-site – interview and job entry can be fully remote until the situation allows to return to the office
Limbic Entertainment is looking for a talented and passionate Content Design Intern (m/f/d) for our Park Beyond project. The internship will be paid and the duration should be at least 4 months. Full time availability is preferred but part time approaches might be considered.
As a Content Design Intern, you will support the team by creating projectspecific content with our in-game and editor tools. You will closely work together with members of the level design team as well as with a multi-disciplinary team consisting of programmers, artists and designers.
For this opportunity, we are seeking a person, who is comfortable working with game engine editors.
• Assist in the creation of 3D Imposter Sprites for Trees
• Setup and editing of game objects within UE4 editor
• Create content for marketing purposes
• Assist in the creation of pre-built parks
• Assist in the maintenance of benchmark levels
• At least one finished hobby or student game project (preferably PC and/or console)
• High self-motivation to learn and thrive as a designer
• Open for feedback and able to turn it into actions
• Experience working with a game engine, preferably with the Unreal Engine
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Experience with and affinity for strategy games is a plus
• EU citizenship or a valid working permit for Germany is required
Why work for Limbic?
MAKE AN IMPACT
You have responsibility and ownership of key aspects that impact the development of games at one of the biggest studios in Germany. We develop high-quality software with professionalism and commitment. We are not perfect but we are constantly improving!
Learn from the best as well as become the best! We support individual and professional growth and ambitions by offering online courses, GDC vault access and events for knowledge transfer and mentorships.
Work in close departmental collaborations with an open feedback culture. Take part in our weekly social events (games, sports, food, barbeques and even more games) and enjoy free drinks, snacks and our fancy coffee machine while friendships are formed with colleagues.
We want our colleagues to stay at Limbic, to that end we offer social benefits as well as a competitive salary. You will have a secure job, as we have 19 years of experience, always 2+ projects and organic team structures. Located near Frankfurt, the area has a lot to offer in terms of leisure.
What people love most about Limbic is “the friendly, inviting and international atmosphere, my team and after-work activities such as MTG or bowling events”
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte limbic.bamboohr.com.