Webseite Limbic Entertainment GmbH
Full-time, on-site – interview and job entry can be fully remote until the situation allows to work on-site again
Limbic Entertainment is looking for a talented and passionate Game Design Intern (m/f/d) for an unannounced Unreal Engine 4 project. The internship will be paid and should be at least 4 months of full time work. The internship can be on site or remote.
As a Game Designer Intern, you will support the design of features for our upcoming PC and console games. You will closely work together with other members of the game design team and in a passionate, multi-disciplinary team consisting of programmers, artists and level designers.
For this opportunity, we are seeking a person, with both a good understanding of game mechanics and a passion for learning and growing as a designer.
• Write and present proposals for game systems and other design topics
• Create and document feature designs (incl. UI mock ups)
• Evaluate features and the whole game and propose improvements
• Support the feature implementation as a responsible designer
• Create game assets and UIs elements within the Unreal Engine
• Evaluate, iterate and tweak game features to the highest quality standards
• A minimum of 4 semesters / 2 years of gamedesign-related studies
• At least one finished hobby or student game project (preferably PC and/or console games)
• High self-motivation to learn and thrive as a designer
• Open for feedback and able to turn it into actions
• Experience working with a game engine, preferably with the Unreal Engine
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Skills in User Interface or User Experience design is a plus
• Experience with and affinity for strategy games is a plus
• EU citizen or a valid working permit for Germany is required
Why work for Limbic?
MAKE AN IMPACT
You have responsibility and ownership of key aspects that impact the development of games at one of the biggest studios in Germany. We develop high-quality software with professionalism and commitment. We are not perfect but we are constantly improving!
Learn from the best as well as become the best! We support individual and professional growth and ambitions by offering online courses, GDC vault access and events for knowledge transfer and mentorships.
Work in close departmental collaborations with an open feedback culture. Take part in our weekly social events (games, sports, food, barbeques and even more games) and enjoy free drinks, snacks and our fancy coffee machine while friendships are formed with colleagues.
We want our colleagues to stay at Limbic, to that end we offer social benefits as well as a competitive salary. You will have a secure job, as we have 19 years of experience, always 2+ projects and organic team structures. Located near Frankfurt, the area has a lot to offer in terms of leisure.
What people love most about Limbic is “the friendly, inviting and international atmosphere, my team and after-work activities such as MTG or bowling events”
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte limbic.bamboohr.com.