Webseite MegaZebra GmbH
At MegaZebra we craft category-leading games. We develop our own original titles, and develop games based on “Hollywood”-IP such as Desperate Housewives – The Game. By combining technology, game-design, art, analytics, and bringing together passionate people from around the globe we have repeatedly been able to produce hit games. We are based in Munich/Germany and Montreal/Canada.
We develop all our games in small and vibrant teams. Each team has a high degree of responsibility for their game and is committed to creating something outstanding. We are now looking for an experienced Senior Backend Developer for our Munich location.
- Architect design and develop backend and infrastructure solutions for mobile and web-games with social gameplay (iOS, Android and Facebook)
- Architect design and develop infrastructural solutions for development pipelines both for backend and frontend
- Development optimized for fast-access, high concurrency, and high availability
- Development of APIs and internal services interaction protocols
- Implementation of server-side game logic across our portfolio of games
- Maintain and optimize live applications that are used by millions of users worldwide
- Mentor and spread the knowledge of newly implemented solutions
- 5+ years of professional experience as a backend developer
- Very communicative, proactive and a team player
- Very good English language skills
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases, especially MySQL
- Experience in Java or Python is a plus
- Experience with NoSQL databases, e.g. Cassandra, is a plus
- Experience in working in a SCRUM environment
- Previous experience with UNIX system and server setup
- Prior experience in game development is considered a big advantage
- Experience with Continuous Integration Tools is a plus
- You’re used to discussing a variety of solutions to technical challenges with others
- You work with great attention to detail and are very reliable
- Become part of the company which develops category-leading, cross-platform games on mobile and Facebook
- Develop games that are among the fastest growing apps on mobile and Facebook
- Work in a highly creative environment with a super-flat hierarchy
- Receive a competitive salary and benefit from one of the best health care systems worldwide
- Enjoy our centrally located rooftop studio right beside the river
- Enjoy a free supply of the famous Club-Mate, Bavarian beer, sweets, and fruit in our break room with panoramic view
If that sounds like you and you are interested to relocate to Munich to become a part of our team, please apply in English with a cover letter, CV and suitable work samples.
Please refer to this job advertisement in your application.
To apply for this job please visit megazebragmbh.bamboohr.co.uk.