Webseite Travian Games GmbH
You will be a member of one of our game teams, designing and developing a mobile app for Travian: Legends. You work self-reliant in collaboration with other developers, UX-designers and artists within an agile environment.
- You design, prototype, develop and debug the app
- You bring new features and the designs of our UI/UX artists to life with the help of Unity, C# and a databinding framework
- You work closely with our QA to reproduce and fix discovered bugs
- You help building up Unity expertise in the company for future project
- You already have gathered experience with working on mobile projects and you have profound experience and know-how in mobile-app development. Experience with UX is a plus
- You have already experience handling client/server applications and know how to deal with asynchronously incoming data and performance/memory consumption
- You write commented code that is clean and maintainable and will stay that way through refactoring
- You solve technical problems and handle performance/scalability issues on a day-to-day basis
- You have profound knowledge of Unity (C#, UnityUI)
- Ideally you have a passion for strategy games
- You have proven team- and communication skills
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written)
Technology stack (what we use):
Unity (C#), GraphQL, OpenAPI, Git, Jira, Bamboo, Stash, Docker, PHP, MySQL
Our Commitment To You
- Flexible work: Benefit from a fully flexible hybrid work model. Within our core hours, you decide when and where you prefer to work with no crunch time. Get support for child-care, kita-cooperation, and enjoy an attractive office space at our Munich headquarters.
- Make an impact: At Travian Games, you aren’t just a number. You’ll always be working on exciting tasks and meaningful projects. Express your opinions freely, and benefit from our open culture to help shape our games.
- Personal development: We want to develop great people just as much as great games. Benefit from our regular in-house and external training to develop yourself personally and professionally. We also offer support for employees wanting to learn German with classes free of charge. Los geht’s!
- Health and well-being: We’ve partnered with some fantastic gyms where we cover a chunk of your membership fee. We also have an excellent bike leasing scheme, so you can get a bike of your choosing.
- Choose your hardware: Mac or PC, iOS or Android? We’ve got what you need to help you excel in your craft, and we won’t judge you for what you choose… Probably.
- Regular socials and events: Even though we’re restricted with in-office socializing, we still hold online events on a regular basis! Wait, can you hear us? We’re not muted, are we?
Kindly apply with your resume/CV and a motivation letter
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.traviangames.com.