Webseite Travian Games GmbH
You will manage and track the production as well as the publication on browser of our title Travian: Legends according to content goals. You will be the functional manager of a DevOps team composed of Developers, Experience Assurance, Release Managers, Live Operations Supporters, Artists, and Designers in a multi leadership structure. You will be responsible to lead and support your teams to successfully complete the sprints on a task level, supervision, and quality control during the development process.
- You have disciplinary responsibility for Development, Live Operations Support team and Team Lead of the Experience Assurance team
- You take ownership for the agile Development process in the game production
- You support the teams in maximizing efficiency and productivity by clarifying questions and eliminating obstacles
- You continuously develop workflow optimizations towards utmost efficiency, customer satisfaction, product quality and team motivation while encouraging collaboration and coordination between all roles and functions of the project
- You assure the project documentation as well as you manage the collaboration and task management software
- You take care that proper knowledge sharing occurs in the team
- You define objectives and career development plans with each member and conduct performance reviews
- You have profound experience in the implementation of complex software development projects according to agile methods and you know task management systems like JIRA, etc.
- You have relevant experience as a Scrum Master supported by a Scrum Master Certification
- You have experience in leading teams of technical specialists, and you are a servant leader highly focused on the team´s needs
- You have compelling communication as well as interpersonal skills and you are a team player who assures collaboration and satisfaction of your peers
- You have excellent self-organization skills, high attention to detail and a sense of responsibility especially when complying to deadlines
- You have self-confidence and an outcome-oriented personality
- You have an attitude of always improving, both yourself and your team, and sharing knowledge
- You have excellent spoken and written English skills
Why Travian: Legends?
- We have great teams with an awesome project
- The evolution of the game is fascinating and challenging – and needs to be managed actively
- The project has a strong foundation in processes and methods that is supported by the teams and provides room for improvement at the same time
Our Commitment To You
- Flexible work: Benefit from a fully flexible hybrid work model. Within our core hours, you decide when and where you prefer to work with no crunch time. Get support for child-care, kita-cooperation, and enjoy an attractive office space at our Munich headquarters.
- Make an impact: At Travian Games, you aren’t just a number. You’ll always be working on exciting tasks and meaningful projects. Express your opinions freely, and benefit from our open culture to help shape our games.
- Personal development: We want to develop great people just as much as great games. Benefit from our regular in-house and external training to develop yourself personally and professionally. We also offer support for employees wanting to learn German with classes free of charge. Los geht’s!
- Health and well-being: We’ve partnered with some fantastic gyms where we cover a chunk of your membership fee. We also have an excellent bike leasing scheme, so you can get a bike of your choosing.
- Choose your hardware: Mac or PC, iOS or Android? We’ve got what you need to help you excel in your craft, and we won’t judge you for what you choose… Probably.
- Regular socials and events: Even though we’re restricted with in-office socializing, we still hold online events on a regular basis! Wait, can you hear us? We’re not muted, are we?
Kindly apply with your resume/CV and a motivation letter.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.traviangames.com.