Webseite TxK Gaming Studios
“Dungeon Full Dive” is Kickstarters’ most successful VR game project of all time and it’s being developed by TxK Gaming Studios, a young german startup based in Düsseldorf. Set in a world full of magic and adventures, with DFD, we want to revolutionize the way fantasy RPGs and virtual tabletop is played.
As a Developer on our team, you will be a hands-on programmer and make a strong contribution to the overall project. In this role, you will work on every aspect of the game, from engine and game logic to developer tools. As one of the developers of our small, talented dev team, you will bring to life the vision of the game.
- Analyze and understand game design to define requirements for features to be developed. – suggest improvements whenever necessary by designing and implementing new features or modifying existing features-
- Implement new game features and services in close partnership with the content team of the project
- Improve existing game features based on design requests
- Be involved with rapid prototyping of new gameplay features
- Optimize & profile code and the game together with your peers
- Identify and resolve bugs identified by you and your peers.
- 3+ of hands-on experience with Unity3D
Excellent knowledge of C#
- Good Knowledge of software engineering practices, design patterns, and software architecture
- Passion for video games and technology
- Fluent in either English or German
- Based in Germany
- Experienced with VR development
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- Monthly mobility Budget: Job ticket, parking tickets, etc. paid for if needed
- Creative and challenging work
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com