Webseite TxK Gaming Studios
“Dungeon Full Dive” is Kickstarters’ most successful VR game project of all time and it’s being developed by TxK Gaming Studios, a young german startup based in Düsseldorf. Set in a world full of magic and adventures, with DFD, we want to revolutionize the way fantasy RPGs and virtual tabletop is played.
We are looking for a talented and motivated person to assist us with selecting, concepting, and designing the audio and music for Dungeon Full Dive
- Analyze game features and gameplay mechanics and develop concepts to enhance them with audio designs.
- Take part in the assessment of the sound content available for use in-game (SFX, Music, Ambient, etc.) and outside the game (trailer, teaser, marketing…) or develop this content in-house.
- Analyze assets and levels and develop audio design concepts for them
- Collect, Create and (if you are able to) compose music playlists for DFD
- Background in Audio, Sound Design, Music or other relevant training.
- Sound design experience
- Knowledgeable in the entertainment industry in terms of video games, movies, TV series, etc.
- A passion for creating and playing video games
- Fluent in either English or German
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- Monthly mobility Budget: Job ticket, parking tickets, etc. paid for if needed
- Creative and challenging work
What to send our way?
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
- A cover letter including your preferred starting date and why you would like to join us
- A portfolio with a breakdown of your best and most fitting work – seriously, show us your process and why you are a great fit! (attach work samples or send us a link to your personal website or online portfolio)
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com