Webseite TxK Gaming Studios
“Dungeon Full Dive” is Kickstarters’ most successful VR game project of all time and it’s being developed by TxK Gaming Studios, a young german startup based in Düsseldorf. Set in a world full of magic and adventures, with DFD, we want to revolutionize the way fantasy RPGs and virtual tabletop is played.
As a Developer Intern on our team, you will be a hands-on programmer and make a contribution to the overall project. In this role, you will have the chance to get insight into every aspect of the game, from engine and game logic to developer tools.
- Help analyze and understand game design to define requirements for features to be developed.
- Assist with the implementation of new game features and services in close partnership with the content team of the project
- Be involved with rapid prototyping of new gameplay features
- Identify and resolve bugs identified by you and your peers.
- Experienced with Unity3D
- Good knowledge of C#
- Knowledge of software engineering practices, design patterns, and software architecture
- Passion for video games and technology
- Fluent in either English or German
- Based in Germany
- Experienced with VR development
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- Monthly mobility Budget: Job ticket, parking tickets, etc. paid for if needed
- Creative and challenging work
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com