Webseite TxK Gaming Studios
“Dungeon Full Dive” is Kickstarters’ most successful VR game project of all time and it’s being developed by TxK Gaming Studios, a german startup based in Düsseldorf. Set in a world full of magic and adventures, with DFD, we want to revolutionize the way fantasy RPGs and virtual tabletop is played.
We are looking for an open and motivated person to help us with Quality Assurance, testing, and reviewing of our game.
- Testing our games across all VR platforms, quickly learning and mastering each one
- Finding, reproducing, and accurately reporting issues in detailed bug reports
- Carrying out accurate examination and revision of reported issues
- Providing critical analysis and feedback in report form, clearly and concisely
- Obtaining and processing of community feedback
- Ensure that equipment used for tests are maintained in optimal condition to facilitate efficient testing activities
- Self-motivated individual with excellent communication/collaboration skills
- High proficiency in English and German, both writing and speaking
- The ability to remain focused when approaching repetitive tasks
- Able to write clear and concise bug-test reports
Bonus Points for:
- Student of an education in Game Design or comparable studies
- Work on our flagship title “Dungeon Full Dive”
- Working at our modern studio in the heart of Düsseldorf
- Flexible workload with the option to work besides your studies
You’re passionate, autonomous, love games and are an open-minded and communicative individual? Then please apply and let’s make great games together!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com