Webseite TxK Gaming Studios GmbH
“Dungeon Full Dive” is Kickstarters’ most successful VR game project of all time and it’s being developed by TxK Gaming Studios, a German startup based in Dusseldorf. Set in a world full of magic and adventures, with DFD, we want to revolutionize the way fantasy RPGs and virtual tabletop is played.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to work on DFD. You will be designing screens and flows as well as features by concepting, prototyping, and playtesting to improve the user-centric experience for DFD. Identify future features for the game in an agile and fast-paced environment by developing a deep comprehension of our player’s needs and motivations using data, information from the players, and your own knowledge.
- Create UI flows and game interfaces following key designs of the Game Designers. The designs will be adapted for both PC and VR.
- Work closely with game artists/ programmers to provide UI assets/ UX frameworks. Implement the UI/UX to improve the user experience for our players
- Proactively suggest new improvements, considering the product and team impact of implementing these changes
- Create concepts, prototypes, user flows, and mockups for existing and new features
- Validate your ideas quickly (wireframes, user flows, and prototypes as appropriate)
- Take responsibility for well-designed UI Assets, icons etc.
- Active contributor in shaping and improving the processes in the design team
- Reskin the UI of the features to adapt to the art style of DFD.
- Prior experience in the gaming industry
- Good graphic design skills granting you the ability to create low and high-fidelity mockups
- Can create wireframes, user flows, clickable prototypes, conducting user tests, paper prototype etc. to explain the vision and support a cross-functional team
- Excellent skills in Figma, AdobeXD, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools
- Great communication skills and prior experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for games and games services (bonus for VR and RPG Games) and up to date with current industry trends
- Player centric mindset
- Fluent in either English or German
- Basic knowledge of game/human psychology, and game design
- Prior experience in organising and caring out usability tests
- Ability to implement UI assets and animations in Unity
What to send our way?
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
- A cover letter including your preferred starting date and why you would like to join us
- A portfolio with a breakdown of your best and most fitting work – seriously, show us your process and why you are a great fit! (Attach work samples or send us a link to your personal website or online portfolio)
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org