Webseite TxK Gaming Studios GmbH
“Dungeon Full Dive” is Kickstarters’ most successful VR game project of all time and it’s being developed by TxK Gaming Studios, a german startup based in Düsseldorf. Set in a world full of magic and adventures, with DFD, we want to revolutionize the way fantasy RPGs and virtual tabletop is played.
We are looking for an open and motivated person who wants to collect experience in a professional videogame development environment. Help us with quality assurance of every aspect of the game by testing, and reviewing various aspects of Dungeon Full Dive.
- Testing our games across all platforms (VR + PC), quickly learning and mastering each one
- Work together cross-division with our teams (art & dev ) to identify bugs and issues within the game
- Finding, reproducing, and accurately reporting issues in detailed bug reports
- Carrying out accurate examination and revision of reported issues
- Providing critical analysis and feedback in report form, clearly and concisely
- Ensure that equipment used for tests are maintained in optimal condition to facilitate efficient testing activities
- Self-motivated individual with excellent communication/collaboration skills
- High proficiency in English and German, both writing and speaking
- The ability to remain focused when approaching repetitive tasks
- Able to write clear and concise bug-test reports
- Currently enrolled for either a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Game Design or comparable studies
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Work on our flagship title “Dungeon Full Dive”
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- Working at our modern studio in the heart of Düsseldorf
- Flexible workload with the option to work beside your studies
- You’re passionate, autonomous, love games, and are an open-minded and communicative individual? Then please apply and let’s make great games together!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com