Webseite TxK Gaming Studios GmbH
“Dungeon Full Dive” is Kickstarters’ most successful VR game project of all time and it’s being developed by TxK Gaming Studios, a young German startup based in Düsseldorf. Set in a world full of magic and adventures, with DFD, we want to revolutionize the way fantasy RPGs and virtual tabletop is played.
We are looking for a talented and motivated person to assist us with designing UI features and interfaces for DFD.
- Create UI flows and game interfaces following key designs of the Game Designers. The designs will be adapted for both PC and VR.
- Contribute to the creative process regarding UX/UI topics.
- Reskin the UI of the features to adapt to the art style of DFD.
- Collaborate with game artists/ programmers in game teams to provide UI assets/ UX frameworks.
- Provide support to implement the UI.
- Have good foundation in graphic design
- Have good knowledge in UI/UX design
- Familiar with Figma/ XD, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools
- Video-gaming culture and interest in video-games development
- Love for details and an eye for clean and functional design
- Passion for games and games services
- Fluent in either English or German
- Currently enrolled for either a bachelor’s or master’s degree
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- Monthly mobility Budget: Job ticket, parking tickets, etc. paid partially for if needed
- Creative and challenging work
What to send our way?
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
- A cover letter including your preferred starting date and why you would like to join us
- A portfolio with a breakdown of your best and most fitting work – seriously, show us your process and why you are a great fit! (Attach work samples or send us a link to your personal website or online portfolio)
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com