Webseite TxK Gaming Studios GmbH
“Dungeon Full Dive” is Kickstarters’ most successful VR game project of all time and it’s being developed by TxK Gaming Studios, a german startup based in Düsseldorf. With DFD, we revolutionize the way fantasy RPGs and virtual tabletop is played.
We are looking for a creative and motivated person to help our communication team.
- Capture, cut and edit different engaging video material for our social media channels (e.g. gameplay videos, live stream highlights, memes, developer interviews)
- Conceptualize and create the different videos & motion graphics
- Work closely with the creative team to bring concepts and stories to life
- Creating the video assets
- Provide support for video capturing and editing
- Experienced with cutting and editing videos
- Proficient in DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Premier with related plugins or Sony Vegas Pro
- Skilled in Adobe Graphic suite (especially Photoshop & illustrator)
- You have a good artistic and creative sensibility and a good sense of video art
- Efficient in daily work, open minded and good attitude to work in a team and be responsible to your job
- Currently enrolled for either a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Fluent in either English or German
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- Monthly mobility Budget: Job ticket, parking tickets, etc. paid for if needed
- Creative and challenging work
What to send our way?
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
- A cover letter including your preferred starting date and why you would like to join us
- A portfolio with a breakdown of your best and most fitting work – seriously, show us your process and why you are a great fit! (attach work samples or send us a link to your personal website or online portfolio)
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org