Webseite Walking Tree Games GmbH
We are looking for a Unity Developer (f/m/d) to join the team for our upcoming PC strategy game THE TRIBE MUST SURVIVE. You will plan and develop new features in Unity using C# and state-of-the-art tech and work on the in-game visuals/visual effects.
You will be part of a small, cross-functional team, working closely with developers, artists, content designers and the game director to implement everything needed for the players to have a visually outstanding and lively experience.
What you will do
- Plan and develop new featuresPlan the feature with the team
- Implement game logic in C#
- Create interfaces for game designers to balance the feature
- Create visual representations and integrate art
- Build the UI using UI Toolkit
- Add visual effects
- Playtest the feature
- Bring the in-game visuals to the next level
- Add visual effects to make key moments stand out and underline gameplay mechanics
- Proactively take initiative to identify and solve issues
What you should offer
- Passion for Unity
- Experience in software development in C#
- Openness towards dependency injection, unit testing and reactive programming
- Interest in strategy and/or survival games
- Willingness to find creative solutions and to learn and improve all the time
- A positive attitude towards team-work and getting things done together
In addition, we are proud to treat our game as proper software and therefore have a strong focus on code quality ensured among other measures by decoupled components through reactive programming, automated unit tests and a rock-solid architecture. This helps us tremendously to give players a bug-free and fun experience.
If you don’t check all of the boxes, but still think you have what it takes, don’t hesitate to apply!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org