Webseite YAGER Development
YAGER makes computer games and is based in Berlin, Germany. Founded in 1999 by 5 enthusiastic gamers, we combine long-term experience with a resilient and innovative spirit.
We are passionate about creating online action games with rich worlds, focused on social emergent gameplay. Our mission is to give players unique moments they can’t wait to tell their friends about.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Influencer Marketing Manager you will be working with content creators to market games has become a core aspect of marketing in games, whether it is through Twitch, YouTube, or other platforms. You will also handle relationships with creators – you keep our Partners and Affiliates up-to-date and informed, you reach out to new creators to grow our partner program, and you handle paid activations, both through direct contact and partner agencies, to increase awareness of The Cycle: Frontier. This role reports to the Lead Marketing Manager.
- Drive our influencer activities for The Cycle: Frontier, no matter if paid and organic and you brief our influencers with important and supportive materials for better quality content
- Help grow and maintain our in-house partner program
- Maintain and expand out in-house contact database of content creators
- Develop influencer marketing campaigns with external agencies as the central interface and oversee those campaigns from start to end
- Analyze and report on completed campaigns in terms of key Marketing KPIs
- Brief the marketing artists of additional assets being required for your activities
YOUR SKILL TREE
- In-depth experience in the field of influencer marketing, social media, or content marketing
- Previous experience in working with high impact brands, either as Influencer Manager, Social
- Media or Community Manager, or in an equivalent role
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Deep understanding of social media platforms and proven knowledge of the influencer business and trends
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to clearly communicate consistent messages and brand images across all channels and touchpoints
- Motivated self-starter with a structured, open-minded way of thinking and problem-solving
- Fluent in speaking and writing English, fluency in additional languages are beneficial
- Experience working in the games industry a plus
- Experience analyzing Content Platform APIs would also be beneficial
READY FOR THE QUEST?
We support you all the way
- Get settled. We offer relocation packages and budgets, provide temporary accommodation, administrative support and more.
- We care about your work-life-balance with competitive vacation days and core working hours
- Green travel at a discount. We offer a Company Ticket for the public transportation system in Berlin (BVG)
- We´re dog friendly! Bring your best buddy to the office and make new friends.
We are passionate about growth
- Join a diverse & creative team! Over 28 nationalities come together to create thrilling gaming experiences.
- We´re dedicated to see you grow. Receive feedback, internal trainings, workshops and Lunch & Learns and more!
We care about your well-being
- (Mental) health matters. We work with various partners to provide you and your loved ones with support for mental & physical health, coaching and counselling and more!
- Stay fit! We offer a gym membership for FitX gyms around Berlin. The best thing about it? There´s one just a ten-minute walk from the office!
- Yum! Our equipped kitchen is stocked with beverages and fresh fruits and we hold regular team events
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At YAGER we believe that the best gameplay stories are those shaped by other players. We know together is better and we celebrate the uniqueness and strength found in diversity. We know that an aligned and diverse team will outperform the sum of its parts.
We are committed to creating a safe working environment where a diverse mix of talented people come together to make great games for everyone and to increase diversity and inclusion in the game development industry.
Every hero has a backstory, and we welcome you to share yours with us, and become part of an inclusive team working on creating exhilarating and engaging socially emergent action games.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte yager.jobs.personio.de.