Webseite YAGER Development
YAGER makes computer games and is based in Berlin, Germany. Founded in 1999 by 5 enthusiastic gamers, we combine long-term experience with a resilient and innovative spirit.
We are passionate about creating online action games with rich worlds, focused on social emergent gameplay. Our mission is to give players unique moments they can´t wait to tell their friends about.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a talented and experienced Producer with a passion for making some of the best games ever to join the talented team behind our new FPS-IP The Cycle: Frontier.
You will be the driving force behind our game and help us shape and improve our production and processes. In this role you will be reporting directly to the Executive Producer ,and working closely with the discipline Directors, as well as managing the Production team.
- Managing and mentoring a team of producers
- Developing and maintaining best practices for production processes
- Oversee project schedules and task backlogs
- Identifying bottlenecks that could prevent the team from achieving goals
- Providing progress updates to senior management
- Collaborating with all stakeholders and teams to ensure all the schedules are met
- Ensuring the flow of information within and between teams
- Ensuring a positive and cooperative work environment
YOUR SKILL TREE
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working on a similar position with at least one AAA title shipped
- Experience in producing and releasing GAAS
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Knowledge of project management, including agile frameworks
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills
- High self-motivation and self-organization
- Readiness to proactively initiate changes, introduce improvements, and optimize processes
- Very good command of English
READY FOR THE QUEST?
We support you all the way
- Get settled. We offer relocation packages and budgets, provide temporary accommodation, administrative support and more.
- We care about your work-life-balance with competitive vacation days and core working hours
- Green travel at a discount. We offer a Company Ticket for the public transportation system in Berlin (BVG)
- We´re dog friendly! Bring your best buddy to the office and make new friends.
We are passionate about growth
- Join a diverse & creative team! Over 28 nationalities come together to create thrilling gaming experiences.
- We´re dedicated to see you grow. Receive feedback, internal trainings, workshops and Lunch & Learns and more!
We care about your well-being
- (Mental) health matters. We work with various partners to provide you and your loved ones with support for mental & physical health, coaching and counselling and more!
- Stay fit! We offer a gym membership for FitX gyms around Berlin. The best thing about it? There´s one just a ten-minute walk from the office!
- Yum! Our equipped kitchen is stocked with beverages and fresh fruits and we hold regular team events
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At YAGER we believe that the best gameplay stories are those shaped by other players. We know together is better and we celebrate the uniqueness and strength found in diversity. We know that an aligned and diverse team will outperform the sum of its parts.
We are committed to creating a safe working environment where a diverse mix of talented people come together to make great games for everyone and to increase diversity and inclusion in the game development industry.
Every hero has a backstory, and we welcome you to share yours with us, and become part of an inclusive team working on creating exhilarating and engaging socially emergent action games.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte yager.jobs.personio.de.