Webseite YAGER Development
YAGER makes computer games and is based in Berlin, Germany. Founded in 1999 by 5 enthusiastic gamers, we combine long-term experience with a resilient and innovative spirit.
We are passionate about creating online action games with rich worlds, focused on social emergent gameplay. Our mission is to give players unique moments they can´t wait to tell their friends about.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a talented and experienced Producer to lead our extremely talented Maps Team. The Maps Team is responsible for creating the world of The Cycle: Frontier, and as such, encompasses Level Designers, Environment Artists, TAs, VFX Artists, Concept Artists and QA. The producer’s job is to facilitate a strong collaboration between the maps team members and stakeholders at the director level towards creating new maps, improvements to existing maps and support in the content creation of events, in a timely and on-quality manner.
- Managing our interdisciplinary sub-team responsible for “Maps” to produce high quality features and content as well as defining clear scope of initiatives, epics and stories.
- Facilitate, monitor and enhance the Maps production process.
- Track progress towards goals, working to remove blockers when necessary.
- Facilitating efficient and effective collaboration within the team, with other teams and stakeholders.
- Encouraging a healthy team atmosphere and an exemplifying positive “can do” attitude.
- Be an ambassador for your team commitments and goals as well as for the company values within the team.
YOUR SKILL TREE
- 7+ years of production experience in games development.
- Experienced in facilitating the production of levels, maps, worlds etc.
- Released at least 1 commercial title.
- Familiar with the disciplinary skills and tools of the trade of making games
- First-hand experience of modern development methodologies and tools
- Strong understanding of agile development methodology
- Strong organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- High level of emotional intelligence and ability to deal with conflicts effectively
- Passionate about videogames
READY FOR THE QUEST?
We support you all the way
- Get settled. We offer relocation packages and budgets, provide temporary accommodation, administrative support and more.
- We care about your work-life-balance with competitive vacation days and core working hours
- Green travel at a discount. We offer a Company Ticket for the public transportation system in Berlin (BVG)
- We´re dog friendly! Bring your best buddy to the office and make new friends.
We are passionate about growth
- Join a diverse & creative team! Over 28 nationalities come together to create thrilling gaming experiences.
- We´re dedicated to see you grow. Receive feedback, internal trainings, workshops and Lunch & Learns and more!
We care about your well-being
- (Mental) health matters. We work with various partners to provide you and your loved ones with support for mental & physical health, coaching and counselling and more!
- Stay fit! We offer a gym membership for FitX gyms around Berlin. The best thing about it? There´s one just a ten-minute walk from the office!
- Yum! Our equipped kitchen is stocked with beverages and fresh fruits and we hold regular team events
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At YAGER we believe that the best gameplay stories are those shaped by other players. We know together is better and we celebrate the uniqueness and strength found in diversity. We know that an aligned and diverse team will outperform the sum of its parts.
We are committed to creating a safe working environment where a diverse mix of talented people come together to make great games for everyone and to increase diversity and inclusion in the game development industry.
Every hero has a backstory, and we welcome you to share yours with us, and become part of an inclusive team working on creating exhilarating and engaging socially emergent action games.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte yager.jobs.personio.de.