Webseite astragon Entertainment GmbH
astragon Entertainment is one of the leading independent German games publishers. The focus of the diverse product portfolio of our company lies on high-quality technical simulation games such as Construction Simulator, or Bus Simulator, but also many other exciting games such as Police Simulator: Patrol Officers or the space strategy game Drone Swarm. The distribution of high-quality licensed and distribution products such as Farming Simulator, Transport Fever 2 and SnowRunner complete our attractive product range. astragon games are available world-wide on many different platforms such as consoles, smartphones, tablets, and PC.
A united and strong team – also when working from home: Even in challenging times like these, we are looking for a Regular / Senior Producer (f/m/d) to support our team in Düsseldorf. You can look forward to a flexible home office solution with digital training in your fields of activity without any restrictions by Covid-19 inhibiting your onboarding. Contact-reducing security measures in our office located in the heart of Düsseldorf additionally ensure the safety of all employees during the times they may be required to be on site.
- Responsible for all production aspects of game projects – from the first pitch to gold master
- Work closely with external development studios and define the scope of game projects regarding time, budget and quality
- Provide creative and executional direction to help improve product quality and innovation
- Create, track, and manage development and milestone schedules
- Work closely with all areas of publishing operations including QA, localization, age ratings and first party platform submissions to ensure projects are supported and delivered with the highest degree of quality to the market
- Report back on the progress of development process, manage risks and issues, and escalate as required
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales and PR to promote the strengths of our products
- At least 3-5 years professional experience in the field of video game production
- Experience in the development and release of video games for PC and consoles (PS4 / PS5, Xbox One / Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch)
- Good technical understanding of the game development processes
- Experience with standard project management & issue tracking tools (e.g. Bug Tracker, JIRA, Confluence, MS Office)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Ability to take ownership and move projects forward despite obstacles and issues
- Skilled in project management & production methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum etc.)
- Previous experience in the field of game design and/or QA
- Good knowledge of simulation games
We offer an inspiring working environment within a driven, young team as well as dynamic career opportunities. You can expect great benefits like bonus entitlement, employer-funded pension, flexible working hours, free parking, soft-drinks, coffee, fresh fruit and legendary team events.
Does this sound like you? If yes, we’d love to hear from you! Get in touch and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com