Webseite Bigpoint GmbH
As a Senior Game Designer, you will use your creativity and talent to build awesome player experiences. You will be responsible for designing and implementing innovative game design mechanics for our exciting games or get the chance to work on a brand-new IP. Support our proficient team with your knowledge and experience in building something big. Develop outstanding new game features for free-to-play games; played by thousands of users across the world.
- Work with management to set and fine-tune the vision for the game
- Come up with suitable game mechanics that fall in line with the game’s vision
- Use a strong quantitative background to balance multiple variables in a new feature design
- Model complex game systems in the context of existing constraints or completely free
- Create and maintain design documentation
- Iterate designs to create a great gameplay experience
- Communicate with the game team to make them understand the design and the overall vision
Proactively find problems within the gameplay and come up with solutions
- Mentor and train less experienced designers to help them level up.
- 5+ years professional experience in Game Design and success designing systems for mobile or PC-based online games with engaged player communities.
- Shipped more than three successful f2p games
Can clearly articulate your ability to design systems for online multi-player games
- Proven experience in the balancing of a successful game on browser or mobile
- Comfortable with Adobe products and current game engines is a plus
- The first experience in scripting or programming is a plus
- A creative mindset, exceptional logical and analytical capabilities, able to think from a player’s point of view, and stay organized under pressure
- Proficiency in Excel, capacity to understand mathematical modeling in game design
Passion for f2p Games and their mechanics
- Experienced in prototyping and creating new games
- Experience with Game Design tools and KPI driven design
- Capable of mentor and train less experienced designers
- A fundamental understanding of how a good User Experience is designed
- Capable of designing basic interface flow and architecture
- Fluent in written and spoken English (German would be a plus)
- Programming skills would be a plus.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte bigpoint.jobs.personio.de.