Webseite Bigpoint GmbH
BigPoint is seeking a Trainee/Junior QA Tester to join our Quality Assurance team. As a QA Tester, you will play a vital role in ensuring the quality and stability of our games before they are released to the public. This entry-level position is perfect for someone passionate about gaming, attention to detail, and a desire to learn and grow within the industry.
- Conduct comprehensive testing of in-development and pre-release games to identify and report issues, including but not limited to bugs, glitches, and design flaws
- Execute test cases and document the results, providing clear and detailed reports to the QA team
- Collaborate with developers, designers, and other team members to ensure that identified issues are addressed and resolved
- Assist in regression testing to verify bug fixes and ensure the stability of the game
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of test documentation and test plans
- Help identify areas for process improvement and actively participate in team meetings and discussions.
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a games-related field would be a plus
- 6 months – 1 year practical experience with Game testing
- A strong passion for video games and an understanding of different game genres and platforms
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work well within a team, take direction, and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- A basic understanding of software development and QA methodologies is a plus
- Fluent in English, strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
Why you will love working at BIGPOINT…
- Entertain millions of players with high-quality games, disrupt the markets with new multiplayer ideas in multiple different genres and tech projects
- Matrix structure that offers the possibility to work on multiple projects with a lean hierarchy for fast decision-making
- Work-Life Benefits fully remote from around Germany, flexible working hours, 30 days of vacation
- Visa & Relocation Support
- Wellbeing Benefits attractive rates for a gym membership in cooperation with QUALITRAIN
- Mental Health Benefits anonymous employee counselling at Fürstenberg Institute
- Activity Package regular team events, hackathons, and company events
- Education Package yearly education budget for every employee.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte bigpoint.jobs.personio.de.