Webseite Black Forest Games GmbH
Black Forest Games is part of the fastest growing publisher in Europe, Embracer Group, and the biggest studio of THQ Nordic Vienna. Our last release was the highly successful remake of ‘Destroy All Humans!’.
Here in the south of Germany, directly at the French border, we combine the creative freedom and culture of an independent studio with the financial security of a big publisher.
We are an international team and we foster diversity. Sharing this mindset is a must for us. We are happy about every candidate that contributes to the diversity of our team.
We are currently looking for a Producer to work on our upcoming projects with Unreal Engine. You will be responsible for the management of one or more aspects of the projects, working collaboratively with team leads for building roadmaps for features, identifying key success criteria, dependencies, risks, implementing workflows, troubleshooting communication, and helping teams deliver on time and in quality. You will have frequent interaction with the leads, testing teams, other producers, and outsourcers when needed.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic to learn, change and implement; professional in an ever-friendly manner; open-minded to understand and adapt; pragmatic to push the boundaries; and ambitious to want more out of their projects, the teams, and themselves.
- Following up and making things happen.
- Ownership of specific areas of the game.
- Preparing and tracking schedules, identifying risks and opportunities.
- Making sure communication flows on time and on target.
- Prioritizing teams’ work and deliverables in regards to the constraints and goals.
- Identifying and helping resolve short & long-term resource and quality bottlenecks.
- Helping implement and improve production pipelines, design, and communication techniques, making sure these processes are followed up on time.
- Helping coordinate across the development team and supporting other non-game. development endeavors such as play-testing sessions, interviews, key asset provision etc.
- Helping liaise with external parties when needed.
- Reporting directly to the Development Director.
- 3+ years’ experience at a game studio working as a Producer or similar title.
- Outstanding group-communication skills with proven ability to work within a team in English.
- Proactive project and people management skills in a multi-cultural environment.
- Passion for video games and quality with an eye on the “big picture”.
- Experience in documentation and communication workflows.
- Being a relentless self-starter with ability to motivate others to get results.
- Acting an organized center of information with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Agile or Waterfall development methodologies and tools.
- Keen ability to prioritize tasks and issues in relation to goals and constraints.
- Strong command of MS Office products.
- Experience in complex action games.
- Working know-how of the Unreal engine.
- Experience in scripting languages and/or automating project reporting.
- Hands-on experience with Confluence, Kanban boards, and common bug trackers.
- Experience in console platform TRCs.
- Ability to work towards deadlines under changing conditions.
- Having shipped at least 1 product from initial conception to post-sales support.
- Understanding of a programming language.
- Knowledge of French and/or German
What else do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days of holiday
- Competitive salary
- Green office
- Stability of a successful publisher paired with creative freedom of an independent studio and the chance to work with a great team in an open culture where your opinion and input is always welcome and considered, beyond your dedicated task.
Why join Black Forest Games?
We are a team with a long history of looking for long-term companions – we are hiring for the studio, not for the project. This is an important part of our company philosophy. Talent is always welcome, no matter where you are from. We offer a family friendly work life balance and a lot of flexibility.
Here you can work on IPs known worldwide and help shaping them.
As a bonus, Black Forest Games is located in one of the most beautiful and wealthiest areas in South of Germany, located closely to Strasbourg, Karlsruhe and Basel. Getting here is easy, because of excellent traffic conditions – 3 airports about 30 minutes away, the Autobahn and the ICE station right around the corner. All of this in a region where kids still play in the nature and drive to school by bike.
You love everything about us but you don’t want to live in Germany? No problem, lots of our developers are living across the border in Strasbourg, France and get here easily by train or car. Strasbourg is one of the biggest cities in France with 500.000 citizens.
Please send your application to email@example.com
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org