Webseite Bytro Labs
As an independent and experienced Lead Frontend Developer (f/m/x) you take responsibility for our Frontend. Roadmap ownership, code ownership, live system stability and performance are the key responsibilities associated with this position. You take ownership of your area and guide other developers to live up to your standards and professionalism.
- You will work on the shared web application/frontend of our existing and upcoming games
- Head the design, development, maintenance and improvement of our frontend, using a wide range of technologies like TypeScript, Vue3, Sass, bundlers, Jest, Sentry, Sonar, Github, Jenkins, and build pipelines
- Collaborate in building and maintaining the roadmap
- Select and prioritize topics and make sure the roadmap is being followed
- Communication about roadmap changes with stakeholders
- Development and improvement of company’s frontend and tools and best practices for stable, modern, testable and maintainable code
- Write top notch code and review that of others
- Guarantee live system stability and performance
- Work together with other teams on system, bug & performance monitoring, tracking, data warehouse solutions, analytics and game features
- Communicate with colleagues and other teams to ensure a smooth daily workflow
- Continuously modernize and professionalize the existing JS/TS code base
- Profile code and tweak it to run smoothly for our growing player base
- Expert knowledge in TypeScript, HTML5/CSS3 and current frontend frameworks
- Strong communication skills
- You hold a diploma in computer science or similar and have professional experience in software development
- You possess ability to operate independently, good analytical skills and the motivation to constantly improve and learn
- You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team, thinking outside the box and to constantly learning new things
- You are enthusiastic about games
- You show familiarity with agile software development and scrum-based working environments or the wish to work with them in the future
- You are fluent in technical and business English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team
- Short decision-making processes and a professional work environment
- You take responsibility in a fast-growing company
- Attractive location in Downtown Hamburg
- Flexible remote work solutions
- Family-friendly working hours with a great work-life Balance
- Personal development support with internal and external training
- Regular team and company events and creative breaks
- Individual language courses German and English
- Subsidized public transportation ticket
Game development is our passion!
At Bytro we strive to develop high-quality strategy games and make them accessible for all players around the world. In our eyes game development is a promise for fun and entertainment – that’s what we live and aim for!
Our staff is multicultural and international. We have flat hierarchies, open communication culture, and support the autonomous work of our agile working teams. We believe in efficient work where each of our employees contributes to the success of our games.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte bytro.jobs.personio.de.