Webseite Chimera Entertainment GmbH
About the Company:
Chimera Entertainment is a creative and independent development studio for digital entertainment software in the heart of the beautiful city of Munich. Our company was founded in 2006 with the support of the production house remote control productions GmbH. In addition to developing our own IPs, we implement work for hire, from conception to completion. Gameplay and creative imagination are always in the foreground, and we promote team-work and talent. In terms of development and marketing of our high-class games, and thanks to our 10-year expertise in the field of mobile gaming and cross-platform-development as well as our award-winning portfolio of top titles such as “Angry Birds Epic” and “Angry Birds Evolution” we are one of Germany’s leading game developers. And with you as a potential member of our ambitious over 60-strong team, we want to expand our success within the coolest industry in the world.
As a Trainee (f/m/d) in Project Management at Chimera Entertainment, you will create high-quality, visually appealing games within an experienced, international and flexible team. As a successful company with a sustainable and transparent leadership style, all of our employees work with dedication and a team-first attitude. Working on state-of-the-art projects with high-profile partners, this will be your opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the games industry in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
Right now we are also working on a still confidential mobile game based on a popular strategy brand with a leading global publisher!
- You love games:)
- A passion for people and process with a strong team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Reliability, result-orientation, and ability to work under pressure and on multiple tasks
- Ideally an educational background in games or related fields (Computer science, Management, etc.)
- A basic understanding of agile project management (e.g. Scrum).
- Good skills in Excel, Google sheets and similar office tools
- Good communication skills in English and
- German – both verbally and in writing
The ideal candidate also has:
Some experience in games development – maybe you’ve taken part in a game jam, worked on a student or personal project.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Coordinate and support our team of project managers, producers, designers, engineers, artists, and testers
- Work in close collaboration with the project leads to planning the project and supervision of the daily development operations
- Conduct, moderate and document meetings within the team and with our clients
- Learn to manage parts of the team on your own
- Help in reporting to clients and follow-ups of the project status
- Support the development teams to establish good workflows, solve impediments and raise problems
We offer you:
- a trainee program with a duration of 12 – 24 months – depending on your qualifications and experience.
- Salary tiers:
- 1. tier: 1800 €
- 2. tier: 2000 €
- 3. tier: 2250 €
- 4. tier: 2500
- Tier and duration of the program are depending on your qualifications and experience.
- Up to 60€ for a monthly MVV ticket (public transport)
- Being part of the RCP family and its network
We take care of our employees and provide you with:
- An exciting position in a creative, casual and international working environment
- A professional and passionate team with a positive spirit and regular team events
- A modern workplace in the heart of Munich, a well-stocked library with books, games, and consoles galore
- Support of your healthy lifestyle with a free onsite health coach and fresh fruits
- As much coffee, soft drinks as you want.
- Learning and development opportunities for personal and professional growth
- And a lot of fun 🙂
Please send us your CV and motivation letter.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.r-control.de.