Webseite Chimera Entertainment GmbH
About the Company:
Chimera Entertainment is a creative and independent development studio for digital entertainment software in the heart of the beautiful city of Munich. In addition to developing our own IPs, we implement work for hire, from conception to completion. Gameplay and creative imagination are always in the foreground, and we promote teamwork and talent. Thanks to more than 15 years of expertise in the field of mobile gaming and cross-platform development, as well as our award-winning portfolio of top titles such as “Angry Birds Epic” and “Angry Birds Evolution”, we are one of Germany’s leading game developers.
As a F2P Live Content Designer (f/m/d) at Chimera Entertainment, you will create high-quality, visually appealing games within an experienced, international and flexible team.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Refine and adjust existing features and game content based on game data
- Iterate on game economy and content balance
Cooperate closely with the product and design team
- Create and maintain features, content, and balancing documentation
Who we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the field of Game Design
- Experience in balancing complex game systems
- Good documentation skills for both feature design and content
- Basic understanding of F2P mechanisms and concepts (eg. player conversion & retention)
- Good documentation and communication skills in English
- Self-directed and reliable working style
- A highly motivated, flexible team worker
The ideal candidate also has:
- Experience with content and feature design live games
- You are keen to seek and listen to community feedback and needs
- Understand “games as a service” and work towards providing this experience to our players
- You are a passionate player of mobile RPGs
What’s in for You?
- A highly talented & motivated Team
- Flat hierarchy in a friendly atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- A creative, casual, and international workplace right in the heart of Munich
- Remote work possible (We have hubs in Germany, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Poland, Finland, and Romania)
- Being part of a strong family of European game developers
- Professional health coaching with a Sports Scientist & Medical Training Therapist (OLAO HEALTH) – digital and live
- A well-stocked library with books, games, and games consoles
- Free coffee, drinks, and fruits onsite
- Regular team & company events like a summer party, Oktoberfest, and Movie and Gaming Nights
- And a lot of fun 🙂
Right now we are also working on a still confidential mobile game based on a popular strategy brand with a leading global publisher! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.r-control.de.