Webseite Com2uS Europe GmbH
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Content Producer (m/f/d) to edit live and pre-recorded video content around our major game franchises together with internal and external content creators in different languages. This is a full-time position based in Berlin, Germany, and is available immediately.
Your main responsibilities will lie with:
- Content editing of videos, texts, overlay for streams, and other formats
- Content editing as needed for our games as well as events for all European territories
- Post compelling content for our target audience, redirecting to our main YouTube page
- Work closely with internal and external content creators, streamers, and agencies, in different languages
- Achieve a distinct visual identity for our Com2uS Europe content that is still coherent with the overall company communication around the world
- 1-3 years of work experience as a video content editor or creator
- Knowledge of pre-production, production, and post-production
- Proficiency with the Adobe Suite, specifically Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Familiar with live-stream software such as Open Broadcaster Software(OBS)
- Proven experience with Twitch, YouTube, or other social media channels is a big plus
- Passion for gaming and knowledge about mobile games is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written), and other languages (especially Korean, German, or French Russian) are a big plus
- Not afraid to overcome challenges
- You’ll benefit from flat hierarchies and a lot of room to realize your own ideas
- An international working environment and offices around the globe with English being the main language
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of home office
- The basics of course: free drinks, fruits, snacks, and coffee and regular team events
- Office dogs welcome! Become part of the puppy pack
- Seniority accrual of vacation days! Additionally, half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 10 bank holidays
- Yearly training budget for your own professional development
- Cooperate transport ticket and bike leasing to get you through Berlin
- Mobile devices as part of working equipment
- Reimbursement of phone costs
Com2uS Europe GmbH provides localization, marketing, community management, customer support, and game operations services for a wide selection of mobile games, published by our parent companies Com2uS Holdings and Com2uS. We service all of Europe, Russia, and the Middle East from our office in Berlin, Germany. Our group headquarter is located in Seoul, South Korea, with further international offices in the USA, Japan, China, and Southeast Asia.
As a major mobile games publisher, our portfolio is diverse: Summoners War is a top-grossing mobile RPG, consistently ranking in the top-20 grossing charts in France and Germany. We also work with major international licenses and IP: Major League Baseball and NBA are our partners, we have some of the best golf and fishing games in the market and Com2uS recently acquired Out of the Park Developments, makers of the world’s most popular Baseball manager game on PC and mobile.
As we are getting ready to expand the world of Summoners War with an upcoming MMO on mobile and PC, we are looking for support in various roles.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte gvc2u.jobs.personio.de.