Webseite Deck13 Interactive GmbH
- A problem solver: You know a problem when you see one, and you also know that if you do not tackle it right away and fix it properly, it will come back later and bite you and your fellow developers in the rear right before the deadline of the next milestone. So you get in there, look past the obvious solutions, dig deeper and get it out of the way
- A gamer: you know that one key to designing great games is playing games. A lot. You love it.
- An experienced hands-on developer: you like to test and improve on your own work, showing a high level of ownership and responsibility
- Self-managing: You collaborate with the team to potentially own any part of the project from design to implementation
- Keen on writing simple, data oriented code that is easy to read, easy to debug, easy to maintain and easy to optimize
- A team player: You are a brilliant team player, working well with others towards a common goal. Achieving results is what matters most to you, not who gets the credit
- Become part of the tech team working on/with our in-house game engine
- Work closely with designers to improve and optimize their workflows and results
- Dig deep into the codebase of our tech to improve existing systems
- Create gameplay related tools complementing our in-house game engine
- Help designing and implementing new gameplay features and systems from scratch for multiple, unannounced projects for PC and consoles
- Promote a culture of innovation that shares technological wisdom effectively and responsibly with other members of the tech team
- C++, Qt, Python, Git, Perforce, SVN
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.deck13.com.