Webseite Egosoft GmbH
Egosoft, the creators of the popular X space simulation game series, are looking for a 3D Character Animator to work with us on the future of the X series.
As a Character Animator at Egosoft, you will work closely with our art team and breathe life into character art to populate the X Universe in style. Your ability to portray expressions and your creative flair will take our animations to the next level.
You are confident in using the necessary tools and you strive for high standards. You document and share your progress as well as identify difficulties that arise, react in a solution-oriented manner and support your colleagues with advice and assistance.
This is a full-time position based in Würselen, Germany, and available immediately. Relocation assistance is offered.
- Able to proactively gather feedback from the entire team and translate it into your field of expertise
- Open to close-knit teamwork, both locally and online
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proactive and customer-oriented work approach
- Good communication skills
- Good time management and self-motivation skills
- Passionate about sci-fi, space and video games
- 3+ years of experience as a 3D Animator
- Worked on at least one shipped PC or console game
- Experience with Blender
- Experience in both human and creature animation
- Experience in rigging characters
- Ability to maintain a consistent style throughout production
Nice to have:
- Basic understanding of anatomy
- Experience with XML
- Experience in nonlinear animations
- Experience with planning and documentation software (Jira / Confluence)
- Knowledge of the Egosoft X game series
Egosoft is one of the most long-standing companies in the German games industry. As a fully independent company, we have been focusing on the development of the X game series (space simulation / sandbox) for over 20 years. Our international team enjoys direct lines of communication, flat hierarchies, employee-friendly working conditions, a high degree of flexibility and competitive salaries. In a familial environment, we rely on teamwork to achieve our common goals.
Located in the vibrant Meuse-Rhine Euroregion, the company location benefits from a fascinating, cross-border European diversity and an associated high quality of life – regardless of whether you ultimately want to live in Germany, the Netherlands or Belgium.
To apply, please send an animation reel, your CV and cover letter, including your salary expectations, to email@example.com. Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org