Webseite Game Art Brain GmbH
We are Game Art Brain, a service provider in terms of game art and graphics.
The company was founded in early 2017 and has its office in Berlin’s South/West easily reachable by S-Bahn (train) and bus. Most of our clients are mobile gaming companies where we create what ever is requested for their games.
How would you like to work in this great setup as a 2d Artist and have the possibility to work on many different games per year.
We want to give young artists like you the chance to gain work experience and expand your skills.
You will be involved in the team right from the beginning and have the opportunity to work with us for the most diverse developers and companies nationally and internationally.
You will primarily work on this:
- Creating 2D/ game graphics
- Character design
- Environment Design (e.g. Isometric mobile game structures)
- Concept Art
- Painted User Interface Design for Mobile Games
- Advanced in Photoshop
- nice rendering skills in different styles
- good sketching skills in different styles
- knowledge in anatomy and perspective
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge in Blender
- able to jump between tasks
- very organized workflow
- willing to share knowledge
- you love casual game styles
- willing to not only pick the cherries but do what ever work is needed to get the project done.
Send us a link to your relevant portfolio!
We are looking forward to your application.
Please only apply if you are a EU-Citizen living in Berlin or willing to move to Berlin.
Home Office is possible for 2-3 days a week.
Your GameArtBrain team
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte forms.monday.com.