With more than 130 million registered players across all platforms, we count among the leading casual and social games providers. GameDuell was founded in 2003 and offers a broad portfolio of over 40 games shaped by our 150 team members.
Join our Marketing Growth Team and become a part of one of the biggest games companies in Berlin! As a CRM Manager, you will develop, manage, and execute campaigns and programs that enrich GameDuell’s relationship with our users across mobile games. You will enjoy a close collaboration with different teams across the company like product management and analytics, art, and content.
- You have a holistic and strategic view across our mobile-app games to leverage and implement a global mobile CRM strategy
- Manage one of our mobile-app games and optimize the CRM lifecycle flow across our channels – using push, in-app messages, and inbox messages
- Plan, build, measure, and optimize Live-Ops campaigns, with an analytical view on monetization
- Embrace growth model processes and continuously A/B test with a focus on conversion and retention
- You are responsible for the analysis, monitoring, and reporting of your campaigns
- Ensure an optimal performance of our CRM tool, maintaining and improving an SDK-API data integration
What we expect
- 2+ years of work experience in CRM with focus on mobile (mobile push and in-app)
- You are comfortable working with CRM metrics and KPIs to ensure customer-focused campaign optimization
- You have good knowledge of CRM ecosystems and are aware of the related tech stack
- You are organized and autonomous, but also able to collaborate and work cross-functionally to problem solve and drive projects to completion
- You are comfortable with an English-speaking work environment, German language is a plus
- A university degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or similar
What we offer
- Working with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is being highly valued
- Independent work with interesting possibilities for your personal development
- A versatile, friendly, and international team that guarantees fun on the job
- One of the best working spaces in Berlin: our well-situated office in Mitte! Includes free soft drinks and coffee, fruit, pool table, table tennis, sports courses, a sunny roof terrace, and much more!
- Flexible working hours and mobile office possibility during Covid-19
We are an ecological and socially sustainable company and have our very own “Green Team” which implements ideas and initiatives to help protect our environment and for charity. As a games community, we take our social responsibility seriously. We are co-founders of the “Leaders for Climate Action” and have committed ourselves to becoming carbon neutral.
- We pay attention to environmental friendly and resource-efficient standards when purchasing our office and food supplies
- We match your charity donations
- Join our “Green Team” and you can actively engage with charities and help to protect our environment by directly taking part in many of our green initiatives
- Social responsibility begins with each of us. Our corporate culture is characterized by mutual trust and respect. Our open and international team welcomes and respects diversity
Say “hello” to our recruiter Caro!
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application including possible start date as PDF with the subject ‘CRM Manager Games *’.
*GameDuell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices. Any terms referring to people are valid for all genders whether male, female, or diverse.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org