Work in Berlin for one of the leading cross-platform games communities! With over 40 games on our own website, social networks, and mobile devices, GameDuell is Germany’s largest games community.
As a Quality Assurance Tester, you ensure that your project is developed and released to meet stakeholder and customer quality standards. You are embedded in a development team and constantly strive to improve the product and its processes.
- Report, investigate, and follow up on bugs during the full life cycle
- Assess, measure, and report on the overall quality of a product and actively participate in its development
- Write, update, and carry out comprehensive, detailed, and well-structured test plans and test cases for web and mobile
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Execute manual and automated test cases
- Develop effective testing strategies
- Assist our release and deployment processes
- Work in cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle
- Take responsibility for all QA processes of a product
You will be a great fit if you have
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a QA tester in the gaming industry, preferably in mobile testing
- Solid knowledge of bug tracking tools (such as JIRA) and knowledge sharing tools (such as Confluence)
- Outstanding understanding of the current gaming trends in F2P
- Profound understanding of the mobile/software development and product lifecycle
- Experience working in an agile environment as an embedded QA
- An eye for detail and a well-structured, analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude
- Great communication and collarboration skills
- Interest and enthusiasm for learning new tools and emergent technologies
- Fluent English is mandatory
Desirably, you have on top
- Completed Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or a related field
- First experience and/or passion to learn more in software/mobile test automation
- ISTQB certification is a plus
What we offer
- Engaging tasks and new challenges
- Independent work with interesting possibilities for your personal development
- Interesting and challenging tasks in an exciting, team-oriented company with a flat hierarchy and international flair
- Meet-ups, networking events, BBQs on our roof-top terrace, newbie dinner, summer/winter party, Halloween party, gaming sessions, sports activities, yoga classes, etc. just to name a few – we are hosting all of them with our own event team
- Amazingly well-equipped office at the heart of Berlin in Mitte: Includes free soft drinks, fruit, breakfast, pool table, table tennis, game events, sports courses, a sunny rooftop terrace, and much more!
- Flexible working hours, hybrid work model possible
We are an ecological and socially sustainable company and have our very own “Green Team” where you can make an impact and actively implement ideas and initiatives to help protect our environment and for charity. As a games community, we take our social responsibility seriously. We are co-founders of the “Leaders for Climate Action” and have committed ourselves to becoming carbon neutral.
- We pay attention to environmental friendly and resource-efficient standards when purchasing our office and food supplies
- We match your charity donations
- Social responsibility begins with each of us. Our corporate culture is characterized by mutual trust and respect. Our open and international team welcomes and respects diversity
Say “hello” to our recruiter Kumar!
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application including possible starting date as PDF with the subject ‘Quality Assurance (QA) Tester – Games *’.
(*)GameDuell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices. Any terms referring to people are valid for all genders whether male, female, or diverse.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte inside.gameduell.com.