Webseite GritWorld GmbH
We are looking for an experienced and passionate 3D Graphics Engineer – (m/f/d) to join our team in Frankfurt, Germany.
As 3D Graphics Engineer at GritWorld you will be part of a team designing and developing a new and modern real-time render engine for the cinematic industry.
Your resume and cover letter are required documents, to be able to carefully evaluate your application. Any additional samples / private projects (such as github) are welcome.
You don’t have to move to Germany for this position. We are also willing to hire you from abroad. If you would still like to relocate to Frankfurt, we will support you with the relocation process.
- Design and develop a fresh and modern render engine.
- Implement state-of-the-art real-time and non-real-time rendering techniques.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, artists, and designers to achieve the best result.
- Write clear, maintainable and robust code.
- Strong programming skills in C++ and modern standards 11/14/17.
- 3+ years of professional work experience as Graphics Engineer.
- Expertise in real-time 3D algorithms (e.g. Deferred rendering, Forward+, OIT, PBR)
- Graphics API knowledge (e.g. OpenGL 4.x, Vulkan, DirectX 12)
- Modern GPU programming skills (GLSL/HLSL Shading Model 5.0)
- Mathematical background (e.g. spherical harmonics, probability distributions, convolution)
- Debugging and profiling skills for CPU and GPU code
- Finished Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Good English skills (written & verbal)
- Engine programming experience (e.g. Unreal, Unity).
- RTX experience.
- Multithreaded programming experience.
GritWorld pushes the boundaries of real-time graphics and computer vision and develops key technologies in graphic visualization applications for the industry. Our focus is to improve the productivity of our clients in real-time Film and TV production, as much as real-time industry data simulation and visualization.
We strongly believe in creating a work environment where people, ideas and results are more important than regulations and time sheets. Every human tick’s a bit different, but we still share our laughs together. If you want to learn, create and grow with us, join us today.
- A monthly voucher card
- Free public transportation ticket (RMV region) or a parking spot in our garage.
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and snacks.
- Relocation support and visa assistance.
- Flexible and family friendly working hours.
- Possibility to work 150 days a year from abroad when you relocate to germany
- Possibility to live & work from abroad through our external partner
- Possibility of mobile working within germany.
- No dress-code.
- A lean hierarchy with a strong affinity in transparent communication.
- Respect towards colleagues and clients.
- A fun and passionate team to work with!
- …and more!
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte gritworld.jobs.personio.de.