Webseite GritWorld GmbH
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Technical Artist – (m/f/d) to join our team in Frankfurt, Germany.
The perfect candidate should be up to date with the latest technologies in Real-Time Rendering and pipeline tools with solid experience in project development across multiple disciplines; they are a problem solver who is willing to push the boundaries of real-time graphics. As a Senior Technical Artist at GritWorld, you will both work closely with the art team supporting internal project development and providing feedback for the engineering/R&D teams regarding new tools and features.
Your resume,cover letter and online portfolio are required for your application.
You don’t have to move to Germany for this position. We are also willing to hire you from abroad. If you would still like to relocate to Frankfurt, we will support you with the relocation process.
- Work closely with artists and engineers to create next generation tech demos
- Act as a bridge between the art and engineering departments
- Provide clear feedback to the engineering departments regarding feature implementation
- Assisting with feature specifications
- Keep up to date with the latest content creation pipelines and tools in real-time 3D
- Aid the art team by providing insightful solutions to overcome artistic challenges
- Support assets pipeline production
- Help to take projects from concept phase to delivering the final production shots
- Assisting team members with newly developed features and tool
- 5+ years of experience as Technical Artist with an online portfolio showcasing your best work
- Experience with Rigging tools
- Proficiency with shader creation
- Scripting knowledge (python, MEL…)
- Keen eye for detail and composition
- Great working knowledge of Maya, 3ds Max or Blender
- Working experience with UE4, Unity and any other relevant real-time rendering engine
- Excellent English skills (written & verbal)
- Team player;being able to receive and iterate efficiently through feedback
GritWorld pushes the boundaries of real-time graphics and computer vision and develops key technologies in graphic visualization applications for the industry. Our focus is to improve the productivity of our clients in real-time Film and TV production, as much as real-time industry data simulation and visualization.
We strongly believe in creating a work environment where people, ideas and results are more important than regulations and time sheets. Every human tick’s a bit different, but we still share our laughs together. If you want to learn, create and grow with us, join us today.
- A monthly voucher card
- Free public transportation ticket (RMV region) or a parking spot in our garage.
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and snacks.
- Relocation support and visa assistance.
- Flexible and family friendly working hours.
- Possibility to work 150 days a year from abroad when you relocate to germany
- Possibility to live & work from abroad through our external partner
- Possibility of mobile working within germany.
- No dress-code.
- A lean hierarchy with a strong affinity in transparent communication.
- Respect towards colleagues and clients.
- A fun and passionate team to work with!
- …and more!
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte gritworld.jobs.personio.de.