Webseite HandyGames Studios GmbH
HandyGames™ is part of the THQ Nordic and Embracer Group family and operates as an international publisher and developer for a worldwide audience.
Are you looking for a challenging job in the games industry and an attractive work environment? Do you want to use your creativity and artistic talent to create games that are played by people all over the world? Then contribute to the success of HandyGames™ and take the chance to work for one of the most successful German game developer and publisher! We are looking for a Lead Artist (f/m/d) for our headquarters in Giebelstadt/Germany.
Please do not send packaged files (ZIP/RAR/etc.) or links. We will ONLY accept PDF files. Thank you.
You will guide the skilled members of our art team and support them with your coaching and feedback. You will work closely with producers, department leads, and the team to bring our game ideas to life. You will implement necessary processes to ensure that assets are created to the desired quality and within the given timeframe.
As part of the game project, you will be working primarily with the following programs:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Unity 2D/3D
Your creative input and expertise will help us take the Townsmen brand to the next level.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- You have at least 5 years of industry experience in game development.
- You bring a strong sense of lighting, atmosphere, form, anatomy, composition, and color theory, as well as experience creating characters and animations.
- You can specify different 2D and 3D styles with ease.
- You have a good understanding of flow, usability, and creating UI elements.
- You know common industry-standard 3D tools like Maya, 3DS Max or Blender, and the game engine Unity 2D/3D.
- You demonstrate high self-motivation, a sense of responsibility and a proactive way of working and you have good organizational and communication skills.
- You are skilled in constructive conflict management.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
HANDYGAMES™ OFFERS YOU
- 40 hours per week thanks to Scrum
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid vacation
- A short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professionals
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Opportunities for further training
- We support our foreign language employees to find language courses in German
- Amazing colleagues
- In-house gym
- Company apartment on request
- EV charging station
- Free drinks, snacks, and fruit
- …and much more
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com