Webseite HandyGames Studios GmbH
HandyGames™ is part of the THQ Nordic and Embracer Group family and operates as an international publisher and developer for a worldwide audience.
Are you looking for a challenging job in an attractive work environment in the gaming industry? Want to use your problem-solving skills and analytical-logical talent to make PC and console gaming accessible to an even larger group of people around the world? Then contribute to the success story of HandyGames™ and take the opportunity to work for one of Germany’s top game developers and publishers! We are looking for a Mobile Rendering Engineer (f/m/d) for our headquarters in Giebelstadt/Germany.
For our growing portfolio of high-quality mobile games, we are now looking for a Mobile Rendering Engineer (f/m/d) with technical know-how.
Work closely with our art, design, and programming teams to take mobile gaming to the next level.
Within the game project you will mainly work with the following programs:
- Custom Game Engines
Join us and help bring console-quality games to mobile platforms.
- Analyze and optimize PC and console games for mobile platforms
- Optimize shaders, textures, render passes, and rendering features to improve the quality and performance of game assets
- Evaluate potential projects for technical feasibility
- Create and enhance tools for benchmarking, analysis, and optimization
- You have experience with Unity and/or Unreal Engine and/or other game engines
- Confidence in working with Android/iOS is an advantage
- You know the specifics and limitations of mobile GPUs or are interested in learning about them
- You are familiar with graphics APIs like Vulkan, Metal, or OpenGL
- You have technical know-how in shader programming (HLSL/GLSL or similar)
- You are not afraid of low-level details of a (hardware) platform
- You already know important debugging/profiling tools like RenderDoc, Unity Profiler, Unreal Insights, Snapdragon Profiler, or Arm Mobile Studio
- You can familiarize yourself quickly and well with new projects and situations
- You convince with self-motivation, sense of responsibility, a clean way of working, and the desire to grow with us
- Industry experience in game development is a plus
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English
HANDYGAMES OFFERS YOU
- 40 hours per week thanks to Scrum
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid vacation
- A short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professionals
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Opportunities for further training
- We support our foreign language employees with offered language courses in German
- Amazing colleagues
- Company apartment on request
- EV charging station
- In-house gym
- Free drinks, snacks, and fruit
- …and much more
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org